or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 270  

post #4036 of 9842
How do we alert moderators about accounts that only generate spam? PM? Or post here?
post #4037 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dswang View Post
How do we alert moderators about accounts that only generate spam? PM? Or post here?
Use the report button on their posts >
post #4038 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
I feel like General Chat gets spammed the most because nobody wants to see me post in "WAYST."


I do.
post #4039 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig View Post
I do.
Are you and GoSurf involved in some clandestine affair?
post #4040 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Are you and GoSurf involved in some clandestine affair?
Yeah, they looked at the eugenics/genetics/elders of Zion thread, and decided to make a Man4ManBearPig.
post #4041 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Yeah, they looked at the eugenics/genetics/elders of Zion thread, and decided to make a Man4ManBearPig.
Hell hath no fury like a manonmanbearpig scorned.
post #4042 of 9842
I just got a major surprise checking out the new posts in the Asian Grrlz thread... rach beware,
post #4043 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
I just got a major surprise checking out the new posts in the Asian Grrlz thread... rach beware,
AHHH!!! MINE EYES!!!!!! Nothing ruins my day more than an unbridled Mollusk. Luckily I hadn't just eaten. Blech!
post #4044 of 9842
At least dopey got to weigh in.
post #4045 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Yeah, they looked at the eugenics/genetics/elders of Zion thread, and decided to make a Man4ManBearPig.

This is brilliant, right here. M4MBP FTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
AHHH!!! MINE EYES!!!!!! Nothing ruins my day more than an unbridled Mollusk. Luckily I hadn't just eaten. Blech!

Rach, I don't understand this. I had oysters for dinner last night. I think most of us [supposedly] str8 posters are not so upset by a Snausage of Sketchiness. And I thought Anne Hathaway and her magic Tomatoes of Nubility had put even you under their spell at one point.
post #4046 of 9842
Jinda appears to be going on some sort of sociopathic rampage in the PSA Hermes briefcases thread.
post #4047 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig View Post
This is brilliant, right here. M4MBP FTW.

Rach, I don't understand this. I had oysters for dinner last night. I think most of us [supposedly] str8 posters are not so upset by a Snausage of Sketchiness. And I thought Anne Hathaway and her magic Tomatoes of Nubility had put even you under their spell at one point.

Well... did you see the pic in question? It was rather... surprising. It showed all the holes that the Good Lord has given to the "ensnaring" ones in clear, up close, large format detail.

Now, mind you, an SoS (Snausage of Sketchiness) is also not a particularly attractive thing when isolated and clarified up close and personal. It has its uses, of course, but nevertheless is still not a thing known for aesthetic pleasantness.
post #4048 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Well... did you see the pic in question? It was rather... surprising. It showed all the holes that the Good Lord has given to the "ensnaring" ones in clear, up close, large format detail.
Nope, I don't visit that thread. I don't come to SF to look at dirty pictures or to read disquisitions on true AZN beauty.

Quote:
Now, mind you, an SoS (Snausage of Sketchiness) is also not a particularly attractive thing when isolated and clarified up close and personal. It has its uses, of course, but nevertheless is still not a thing known for aesthetic pleasantness.
Er. Same for a Starfish of Iniquity.
post #4049 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig View Post
Nope, I don't visit that thread. I don't come to SF to look at dirty pictures or to read disquisitions on true AZN beauty. Er. Same for a Starfish of Iniquity.
Just let's hope nobody points you towards an Oboe of Incontinence. As for that thread, I don't read it either, but I was stupid enough to take the bait. When somebody says, "Rach; don't look at XXYY" it's like you HAVE to look at it. It's one of those unknown, but immutable, laws of the universe. It would be like if somebody said, "Teh RJ... don't look at all the kitten-slaughter in post XXYY" you'd have to go on over there and see what was happening.
post #4050 of 9842
You guys make a cute couple.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I