or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 264  

post #3946 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
Stealing avatars is my new thing. It is a very funny thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by appolyon View Post
hossoso ... thanks for leaving my avatar be ... it was a pain organising a beating anyway

why the are you parading around in the illustrious ghulkan's avatar? ... I think if you are going to subsume their avatar you should have a crack at their personality as well...


This all seems very clear to me. I was left without an avatar and can't figure out how to resize the images so...I turned to a life of crime.
post #3947 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
This all seems very clear to me.

was just enquiring why ghulkans in particular...
post #3948 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
This all seems very clear to me. I was left without an avatar and can't figure out how to resize the images so...I turned to a life of crime.
I have a few extra Camilla Belle avatars in the vault. I can send you one if you want. Can't have too much of a good thing
post #3949 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
I have a few extra Camilla Belle avatars in the vault. I can send you one if you want. Can't have too much of a good thing

Your avatar was under serious consideration, thank you for the offer.
post #3950 of 9842
J - can you put a live forum view link somewhere on the menu bar? Also, can you make it so links from live view open in a new tab/window by default?
post #3951 of 9842
What would it take to get me banned here? I feel a trolling episode coming on...
post #3952 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
J - can you put a live forum view link somewhere on the menu bar? Also, can you make it so links from live view open in a new tab/window by default?
I'm not sure how hard the live view hits the server, but for the moment, I'd rather keep it less visible. I have a feeling it's not so nice on the database load.
post #3953 of 9842
fair enough. BTW mods - live view makes spaminating really easy...you just zap them as they scroll by.
post #3954 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Would it be possible to get the "Cigars" thread pinned in Social Life? IMO, it gets the traffic to warrant it, although I'm sure my judgement is impaired by the fact that I post in it.

Seconded..
post #3955 of 9842
I'm not sure if raising money is still an issue for this site but here is an example of what another similar site did for some $$$.

Link to site...
post #3956 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
Seconded..
done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tck13 View Post
I'm not sure if raising money is still an issue for this site but here is an example of what another similar site did for some $$$. Link to site...
nah, J's loaded ;-) IIRC we used to do something like that just with titles, listing people who tossed management a sandwich or two as contributing member, right?
post #3957 of 9842
Can you pin gdl's cool furniture thread? It is pretty useful, IMO.
post #3958 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
Seconded..

Also seconded if I haven't done so already.

Edit: I just checked, and sure enough it's already been pinned. Thanks are in order.
post #3959 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
done.



nah, J's loaded ;-)

IIRC we used to do something like that just with titles, listing people who tossed management a sandwich or two as contributing member, right?

I have no idea. The only thing I remember is that there was some issue about possibly raising money?
post #3960 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
done.

You da man, Matteo.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I