or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 256  

post #3826 of 9842
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...16#post1463016

I laughed hard.

mods=gods
post #3827 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Did I miss someone mentioning this already...?
I was getting pissed that I couldn't seem to make the template change, and I guess it decided to overnight or something. Yay!
post #3828 of 9842
Can I request that the Girl Modeling for the Car thread be squirrelled?

I went to read the original thread and started to think about what a pathetic bunch of narcissistic, posting-their-photos-on-the-web, lonely-in-front-of-their-computers losers were sitting there bagging on some girl they didn't know. It was then I realized it was cutting a little close to the bone.
post #3829 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Can I request that the Girl Modeling for the Car thread be squirrelled?

I went to read the original thread and started to think about what a pathetic bunch of narcissistic, posting-their-photos-on-the-web, lonely-in-front-of-their-computers losers were sitting there bagging on some girl they didn't know. It was then I realized it was cutting a little close to the bone.

Awwww...

post #3830 of 9842
^ Thanks, buddy!
post #3831 of 9842
Yeah, it was certainly witty until the "Jindafication" started and the thousand animated/modified pics began.... and kept going... and going... and going... until it was neither fun NOR funny anymore. Can that be a new Styleforum word? Jindification (n): the act of taking something way too far, driving it into the ground and into the realms of potentially suspect creepiness, and then taking it even FURTHER with lots and lots of pictures. You could also use this in the following way. Instead of saying, "You're digging yourself a hole, buddy," you could simply say, "You're pulling a jinda, buddy."
post #3832 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Jindification (n): the act of taking something way too far, driving it into the ground and into the realms of potentially suspect creepiness, and then taking it even FURTHER with lots and lots of pictures
You forgot the obligatory smilie:
post #3833 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
You forgot the obligatory smilie:
I Think the forum code for that smiley is :jinda: right? Sort of how like A Portnoy has the slayer smiley?
post #3834 of 9842
And Tomasso has
post #3835 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Yeah, it was certainly witty until the "Jindafication" started and the thousand animated/modified pics began.... and kept going... and going... and going... until it was neither fun NOR funny anymore.

Can that be a new Styleforum word?

Jindification (n): the act of taking something way too far, driving it into the ground and into the realms of potentially suspect creepiness, and then taking it even FURTHER with lots and lots of pictures.

You could also use this in the following way. Instead of saying, "You're digging yourself a hole, buddy," you could simply say, "You're pulling a jinda, buddy."

All I did was re-post some of the funniest pictures from the original thread (on bodybuilding.com) -- that wasn't any creepiness from me - that was all other people's creepiness.
post #3836 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
You forgot the obligatory smilie:
+1 (mouse over)
post #3837 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
+1 (mouse over)

post #3838 of 9842
Here, let me fix this for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
All I did was re-post 1,452,501,000 of the funniest pictures from the original thread (on bodybuilding.com) -- that wasn't any creepiness from me - that was all other people's creepiness.
post #3839 of 9842
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply. EDIT: Ooops - this is what happens when you try to post from your Blackberry!
post #3840 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
+1 (mouse over)

J > God.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I