or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 236  

post #3526 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
How do you put quotes into your sig?

hit quote on the post you want for your sig. Copy it, go to your user cp select edit sig and paste it in
post #3527 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by metroman View Post
You would be confusing too if you were hit by mother nature

So I will say this once and never again!


Act like a Vtech preppy bitch making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies..........
So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all fucking fake..... WELL FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

TROLL THAT YOU MOTHER FUCKER!
AND FUCK YEAH I WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING THATS NOT A TROLL EITHER.

WOOOOOOO, I feel so honoured that I broke that trolls back (no gay).

So with the whole disabled thing was he a reincarnation of Jinda's buddy?

K
post #3528 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
How do you put quotes into your sig?
The same way you quote somebody in a post. Just copy the text along with the tags into your sig. Arrgggghhh...too late...
post #3529 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Canuker View Post
WOO HOO!! Senior again *happy sigh*

J you nearly gave me a heart attack but thanks for putting things back again

Oh, my Lady! You just gave me a heart attack... your new Avatar is... ouch, sigh!
post #3530 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-It View Post
Oh, my Lady! You just gave me a heart attack... your new Avatar is... ouch, sigh!

Thanks!
post #3531 of 9842
What's the fastest way of viewing your own profile? It used to be readily accessible through the red menu at the top, but no longer. I like that feature because it allows me to search for posts I've made in the past - not so I can stalk myself, but so I can use it as a shortcut to view responses to threads I'd been interested enough in to post.
post #3532 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot View Post
What's the fastest way of viewing your own profile? It used to be readily accessible through the red menu at the top, but no longer. I like that feature because it allows me to search for posts I've made in the past - not so I can stalk myself, but so I can use it as a shortcut to view responses to threads I'd been interested enough in to post.
If you just want to do that, click the arrow by "My Posts" at the top, then "Threads I've posted in". Or go to "Quick Links" then "My Profile".
post #3533 of 9842
quick question for the mods, why dont we have a pinned quick question thread in men's clothing like in streetwear? thanks guys.
post #3534 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
If you just want to do that, click the arrow by "My Posts" at the top, then "Threads I've posted in". Or go to "Quick Links" then "My Profile".

That's what is so strange... I don't see "Quick Links" anymore, nor do I see "My Posts" either. Either my browser is acting funky or I am going to feel like an idiot when I finally realize it was under my nose all along.
post #3535 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot View Post
That's what is so strange... I don't see "Quick Links" anymore, nor do I see "My Posts" either. Either my browser is acting funky or I am going to feel like an idiot when I finally realize it was under my nose all along.
Weird, try another browser? Maybe something is blocking the Javascript that does those links or something?
post #3536 of 9842
I noticed that the links change up top in some versions of Safari and Chrome.
post #3537 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Weird, try another browser? Maybe something is blocking the Javascript that does those links or something?

You're right, the links come back when I use Firefox.

In Chrome, I see:
User CP
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Search
New Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
Log Out
post #3538 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKK3450 View Post
WOOOOOOO, I feel so honoured that I broke that trolls back (no gay). So with the whole disabled thing was he a reincarnation of Jinda's buddy? K
Ah, Metroman, we hardly knew ye (thank god). He broke the primary rule of trollism, one that the Japanese have taught for a long time: The nail that sticks up gets pounded back down. OR, perhaps for SF purposes, the troll who posts too much gets the Banhammer.
post #3539 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by metroman View Post
You would be confusing too if you were hit by mother nature

So I will say this once and never again!


Act like a Vtech preppy bitch making fun a mentally challnged man who was not this by birth but by mother nature and have a gun shot at your head is what happens when people of all walks of life visit the internet and all the nooks and crannies..........
So if at times I type and it appears to be constructed disjointed in a haphazard then just say so for clarity and sanity sakes! First it was the SPELLING NAZIs on the internet and now its the TROLL NAZIS......... WHO DA FUK are you to say is and isnt a troll? I refuse to think that any of my posts were for trolling purposes. I am not an EMO person but I will be VERY EMO on your ass if you keep calling me a friggin TROLL ..... I have never been a troll on the internet since 1996 and since that time whiney baby boys who think my information is too good to be true ban me thinking what I type is all fucking fake..... WELL FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

TROLL THAT YOU MOTHER FUCKER!
AND FUCK YEAH I WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING THATS NOT A TROLL EITHER.

Er, what is a Vtech preppy bitch?
post #3540 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Ah, Metroman, we hardly knew ye (thank god).

He broke the primary rule of trollism, one that the Japanese have taught for a long time:

The nail that sticks up gets pounded back down.


OR, perhaps for SF purposes, the troll who posts too much gets the Banhammer.

I don't know about that. His "people pissed off per post" ratio is right up there with the best of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I