or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 232  

post #3466 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
There's already an option for that which changes the images to links. Edit Options > Show Images (including attached images and images in IMG code)

Thanks Robin. I had forgotten about that one, but was thinking it would be great if it could be forum dependent. Like, MC you get images, so you can drool over the shoe pron, but say, in CE you get links and could click if it's a chart, etc. The other way to too global for what I was thinking. But thanks again for pointing it out to me.

post #3467 of 9842
Mr. Sayjak,

That is the cuuuuuuuutest avatar in the history of avatars.

Sincerely,

V-gizzle
post #3468 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Thanks Robin. I had forgotten about that one, but was thinking it would be great if it could be forum dependent. Like, MC you get images, so you can drool over the shoe pron, but say, in CE you get links and could click if it's a chart, etc. The other way to too global for what I was thinking. But thanks again for pointing it out to me.

I could write a firefox plugin/greasemonkey script for that. Maybe this next week.
post #3469 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
Mr. Sayjak,

That is the cuuuuuuuutest avatar in the history of avatars.

Sincerely,

V-gizzle

V-juice:

Thank you. As the country is obviously about to receive new overlords, I thought I would give up and portray myself as a cute little fuzz ball, in hopes of stirring their pity.

Signed,

Mr. Softandcuddley
post #3470 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
V-juice:

Thank you. As the country is obviously about to receive new overlords, I thought I would give up and portray myself as a cute little fuzz ball, in hopes of stirring their pity.

Signed,

Mr. Softandcuddley

You didn't even bother giving me credit or thanking me for the months of avatar enjoyment you got from the .gif I sent you? WTF man.
post #3471 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
V-juice:

Thank you. As the country is obviously about to receive new overlords, I thought I would give up and portray myself as a cute little fuzz ball, in hopes of stirring their pity.

Signed,

Mr. Softandcuddley

Poppabaire,

You're welcome, and it's working. So long as LK doesn't skin you and turn you into a stole.

Truly,

Queen Vannadala
post #3472 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
You didn't even bother giving me credit or thanking me for the months of avatar enjoyment you got from the .gif I sent you? WTF man.

Kyle:

Yes, I you just as much as I do V-juice. And you did indeed feed me that Barry avatar. Little did I know it was embedded with kryptonite, and the entire country shall feel the pain of your betrayal. I forgive you.

Signed,
Mr. Sayjak
post #3473 of 9842
Someone wanna nix this thread.

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...10&postcount=1

What the hell is wrong with these people.

dl
post #3474 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dl20 View Post
Someone wanna nix this thread. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...10&postcount=1 What the hell is wrong with these people. dl
Damn! Missed again!
post #3475 of 9842
is the forum evil slow for anyone else?
post #3476 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
This meister character-- can we change his little "senior member" tag to just read "fail." ??

+1.

Although, to his credit, he's gotten people from BOTH sides of the aisle to agree on the fact that he's a lame, bush-league troll... I think it's the first time that Piobare, Joel Cairo, AF, montecristo#4, Eason, matt, and Augusto86 have ever agreed unanimously on ANYTHING in the CEsspool.

I'd also vote that his title become "Obama Flunky."
post #3477 of 9842
Can we keep the sex with goats spammer?
post #3478 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Can we keep the sex with goats spammer?
Are you referring to whodini?
post #3479 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
is the forum evil slow for anyone else?
There was a thrad abut that. It works OK for a while, bogs down for a bit, and then goes back to "normal."
post #3480 of 9842
For some reason a heavy industry company has descended upon the B&S. Men with hankies and dirty jeans don't want Hammer Crushers.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I