or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 226  

post #3376 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
Question about the gallery/wiki; I've just collected a couple of hundred Esquire/Apparel Arts illustrations in a folder, and carefully edited them - can they get their own category? (I may have misunderstood how it works - am I allowed to start a new category?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Canvas View Post
Please let us know when (and where in the Wiki) you post the Esquire/Apparel Arts images!
Um - any news about this?
post #3377 of 9842
What's with all the sex-site spammers recently? Are they bots or real people? If the former, can they be slowed down or stopped by requiring new members to retype a random set of letters and numbers on signup?
post #3378 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
What's with all the sex-site spammers recently? Are they bots or real people? If the former, can they be slowed down or stopped by requiring new members to retype a random set of letters and numbers on signup?
its.killin.me.
post #3379 of 9842
It's a bot, probably one called Xrumer. The people behind it just recently updated it, and it's pretty damn smart. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xrumer
post #3380 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
its.killin.me.

I was going to say something to this effect; it's becoming a full time job for you just to get rid of the porn... it's EVERYWHERE!!!!!
post #3381 of 9842
Official request for a "snark" emote. After the genius that is the , my hopes are high!
post #3382 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckey Strike
Question about the gallery/wiki; I've just collected a couple of hundred Esquire/Apparel Arts illustrations in a folder, and carefully edited them - can they get their own category? (I may have misunderstood how it works - am I allowed to start a new category?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Canvas
Please let us know when (and where in the Wiki) you post the Esquire/Apparel Arts images!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckey Strike
Um - any news about this?

Will someone please reply to Luckey Strike's question to facilitate his posting?

___
post #3383 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Canvas View Post
Will someone please reply to Luckey Strike's question to facilitate his posting?

___
I've added a category under Clothing for Apparel Arts & Esquire scans. Thanks very much for helping out with that.
post #3384 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Official request for a "snark" emote. After the genius that is the , my hopes are high!
How about a miniature version of RJMan's avatar?
post #3385 of 9842
^Speaking of that, where is TEH RJ lately? Have I just been missing the threads wherein he inserts his snark... or has he been practicing abstinence?
post #3386 of 9842
Someone has this guy www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=32729 already?

www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=32613

www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=32730

Wow they are everywhere. I'm sure that the mods can see that there are more then the three I linked here, sorry that your time is being wasted like this on such a fine day.
post #3387 of 9842
the spam on Styleforum seems to be in full effect, more so than usual as of late...wonder why this site attracts spammers like honey does bees.
post #3388 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
I've added a category under Clothing for Apparel Arts & Esquire scans. Thanks very much for helping out with that.
Great, thanks! I'll get around to uploading them this weekend.
post #3389 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
the spam on Styleforum seems to be in full effect, more so than usual as of late...wonder why this site attracts spammers like honey does bees.

Not sure why spammers would be interested in a bunch of guys who drop four figures on their shoes.
post #3390 of 9842
hey guys

i think styleforum is officially under attack or something

brace yourself for ID:4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I