or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 221  

post #3301 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
I don't know if anybody else noticed it, but just a few seconds ago, on the main forum page, it said that the most recent post in WAYWT SW&D was by GetSmart. When I clicked on the title, it took me to the most recent post (obviously) which was actually by Whodini.

Say what you will about the latent homosexuality between the two of them.

But what's up with that?

Whodini posted after GetSmart?
post #3302 of 9842
Kyle, youz a slow ass nukka.
post #3303 of 9842
It looks like some l33t troll squad has hit the forum.
post #3304 of 9842
Can someone please ban these two jokers and delete their nonsense?

Gwanthorg http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=31843

CaptainPants http://www.styleforum.net/member.php...poster&t=78390
post #3305 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Can someone please ban these two jokers and delete their nonsense?

Gwanthorg http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=31843

CaptainPants http://www.styleforum.net/member.php...poster&t=78390

Also HandyBuddy
post #3306 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
It looks like some l33t troll squad has hit the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Can someone please ban these two jokers and delete their nonsense?

Gwanthorg http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=31843

CaptainPants http://www.styleforum.net/member.php...poster&t=78390

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Also HandyBuddy

Yeah, it seems like someone could be more bored than I am.
post #3307 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Can someone please ban these two jokers and delete their nonsense?

Gwanthorg http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=31843

CaptainPants http://www.styleforum.net/member.php...poster&t=78390

they, and handybuddy, are one and the same asshole i believe.
post #3308 of 9842
J, you should add a search and replace filter on the page rendering that replace all instances of "fan" with "fran". It would be frantastic!
post #3309 of 9842
Boo-hoo! How come I can't look at this? "Announcement: Please respect forum rules - re buying and selling, and other commercial threads September 16th, 2008 LA Guy (Supermoderator) "
post #3310 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orsini View Post
Boo-hoo! How come I can't look at this? "Announcement: Please respect forum rules - re buying and selling, and other commercial threads September 16th, 2008 LA Guy (Supermoderator) "
I'm not sure. It didn't work for me either when I looked at it from the "new posts" page, but when I clicked from the Mens Clothing forum page it did work. Something is weird there. Anyway, you know the rules so you're not missing much.
post #3311 of 9842
I logged out and was able to read it.
post #3312 of 9842
I received 2 messages from Riverbai... both exactly the same and wanting me to fill out some survey.

I assume he did a mass-send and was then IP banned, right?

robbie
post #3313 of 9842
ugh - a few people have PMed those over to me. Fashion institute in China or something right? J/Fok - banhammer or warning? Interesting part of this is, when students show up here and post surveys, I always do them and encourage others to do the same - I know how annoying it is to have to dig up survey respondents in my own career. PMing them around on the sly annoys me more than if he just posted and said 'help me with my assignment please'.
post #3314 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
I'm not sure. It didn't work for me either when I looked at it from the "new posts" page, but when I clicked from the Mens Clothing forum page it did work. Something is weird there. Anyway, you know the rules so you're not missing much.
Oh, I thougt it might some really secret stuff...
post #3315 of 9842
I just squirreled the "What's up with McCain" thread in CE.

It was no longer a discussion about McCain and had degenerated into personal insults.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I