These rules are not new, but it's possible you haven't read them before and we will be enforcing them more closely.
- No swearing/inflammatory content in topic titles
- No swearing/inflammatory content in signatures - if a quote, at least **** out the swear words
- Put 'NSFW' (stands for 'not safe for work') in the title of any thread that contains questionable content, e.g. girly pics.
- No NSFW/offensive pics in avatars - girls must be clothed, etc.
- No nudity in pictures posted - no see-through clothes, no extremely minimal pixelation, etc. If in doubt, don't post it.
- No ad hominem/personal attacks. If in doubt, don't post it.
- Every member on the forum is to be treated with respect. Picking on a member because you consider him a troll or just irritating will not be tolerated. There is an 'ignore user' link inside each member's profile - please make use of it rather than trashing up a discussion.
In general, please conduct yourself as if you were among friends and colleagues in public, because you are. Like a big party, there may be people you don't want to talk to, and that is fine. Just avoid them. No fake airs required, but try to keep the atmosphere civil, friendly and helpful. Thanks.