or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 195  

post #2911 of 9842
Manouche aka Ernest 7 days (2 or 3 days ago)

buttman 7 days

You will have your Ernests and sexual speculators back soon.
post #2912 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
You will have your Ernests and sexual speculators back soon.
Ernest without Jon is like Simon without Garfunkel, Hall without Oates, Penn without Teller.

Is there any way to contact Jon to get him to return?
post #2913 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
Ernest without Jon is like Simon without Garfunkel, Hall without Oates, Penn without Teller.

Is there any way to contact Jon to get him to return?

PM him and say you miss him.

Start an e-petition...
post #2914 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
Ernest without Jon is like Simon without Garfunkel, Hall without Oates, Penn without Teller.

Is there any way to contact Jon to get him to return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
PM him and say you miss him.

Start an e-petition...

God I beg of you... NO

K
post #2915 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
What happened to the threesome thread? I was about to make a sizable contribution.

I talked to those ladies and they were not impressed with the size of your contribution.
post #2916 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKK3450 View Post
God I beg of you... NO
Was that a no to Ernest, to Jon, or to both together?
post #2917 of 9842
I miss Jon.

I've sent him multiple PMs telling him to get his ass back here and have not yet received an answer.
post #2918 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by datasupa View Post
I talked to those ladies and they were not impressed with the size of your contribution.

Hahahahahaha!
post #2919 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-It View Post
Hahahahahaha!
Hey! That is soooo not funny.
post #2920 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
Hey! That is soooo not funny.

Those ladies that datasupa talked to were not impressed with the size of your size.
post #2921 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-It View Post
Those ladies that datasupa talked to were not impressed with the size of your size.
Yes, yes we all get the joke but it's still not even remotely funny...
post #2922 of 9842
I am sad that the Nigerian thread was removed...
post #2923 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
Was that a no to Ernest, to Jon, or to both together?

Jon.

I could stand him only if Ernest was around. Some of those exchanges were well worth it

K
post #2924 of 9842
What the hell are Apple Bottom Jeans? These fuckers are relentless to the point I think it's an ex member doing it.
post #2925 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
Yes, yes we all get the joke but it's still not even remotely funny...

You are so wrong.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I