or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 183  

post #2731 of 9842
evil.slow.
post #2732 of 9842
Just picked up.
post #2733 of 9842
Savag3@HB is a new troll. He sounds like a really bored kid who can't anything to do with himself over the summer.
post #2734 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post
Savag3@HB is a new troll. He sounds like a really bored kid who can't anything to do with himself over the summer.

How is he a troll? I thought so at first too, but he has no links in his signature, isn't talking about a store or website or anything. I figure he's just bored out of his mind, like myself, and posts.
post #2735 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savag3@HB View Post
Savag3 from HB, simple enough.

This pretty much explains his stupidity.
post #2736 of 9842
Thread Starter 
What's HB?
post #2737 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
How is he a troll? I thought so at first too, but he has no links in his signature, isn't talking about a store or website or anything. I figure he's just bored out of his mind, like myself, and posts.

From what you're saying, I would use the term "spammer".
post #2738 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
What's HB?
Hype Beast I think?
post #2739 of 9842
hot beef.
post #2740 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
hot beef.
You're a member there as well?
post #2741 of 9842
Where have the sponsor links disappeared to? Mevermind. When this post came up, so did they. At the bottom of the page now.
post #2742 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylumpkin View Post
Where have the sponsor links disappeared to?

Mevermind. When this post came up, so did they. At the bottom of the page now.

j and I did some cosmetic changes to the forum. As you see, the premium affiliates have much more visibility now, an we took the large corporate sponsors down to the bottom of the page, where readers can find them, but they are not in your face every time you see them.
Enjoy.

Fok.
post #2743 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Database issues... should be fine now.
post #2744 of 9842
Yeah, what the hell was THAT.
post #2745 of 9842
Something in whacked signature is causing an error to render at the top of pages: http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=5888

Warning: parse_url(http://nwt shirts in basic colors: hickey freeman, ike behar) [function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in /includes/init.php(319) : eval()'d code on line 21
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I