or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 163  

post #2431 of 9842
This is still a valid address for contributing to the forum?

j2@styleforum.net
post #2432 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
This is still a valid address for contributing to the forum?

j2@styleforum.net

Yup.

Fok.
post #2433 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coho View Post
the white girls appreciation thread. This troll is ruining it for everybody. I posted an appreciation thread code of ethics reply and he conspicuously ignored every single point. I implore the mods to do something about this.: = begging.

Try the ignore feature. It's almost as functional as the "Remove poorly-chosen tattooed pierced chick photo" button. Not to say I dislike tats or piercings, but those examples just ain't doing it for me.
post #2434 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Try the ignore feature. It's almost as functional as the "Remove poorly-chosen tattooed pierced chick photo" button. Not to say I dislike tats or piercings, but those examples just ain't doing it for me.

Wow, that 'ignore' function is amazing!
post #2435 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coho View Post
This troll is ruining it for everybody.



Ramses is clearly not a troll.
post #2436 of 9842
Why do some members have an N/A for their last login date? Noticed that on LSeca's profile.
post #2437 of 9842
What happened to the abused girls thread? You know, the one intended for Ramses? Did it commit suicide?
post #2438 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
What happened to the abused girls thread? You know, the one intended for Ramses? Did it commit suicide?

It's locked in your basement.
post #2439 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
It's locked in your basement.
That works out well for you - now you'll have someone to play with!
post #2440 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
That works out well for you - now you'll have someone to play with!

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard you say, Ninja.
post #2441 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard you say, Ninja.

Are you locked in his basement too?
post #2442 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Are you locked in his basement too?

I'm not sure. It's so dark in here. Is that you scratching on my wall, though?
post #2443 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
I'm not sure. It's so dark in here. Is that you scratching on my wall, though?

To find RJ, just follow the trail of string.

Jon.
post #2444 of 9842
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...5&postcount=10 I propose that Portnoy's member title should be changed to "$18 Footnote."
post #2445 of 9842
What's the underlying reference that Merckx is alluding to?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I