or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 162  

post #2416 of 9842
I haven't been receiving my usual e-mail notifications of PM's. My settings have not been changed (I checked). I've received several PM's in the past hour with no e-mail heads-up.

Thanks.

Dennis
post #2417 of 9842
Someone should write a scipt that counts commas per sentence & moves all posts that imitate Vaclav to the 'Dumb Threads' sub-section.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=64577

post #2418 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Is squirreling the squirrel thread some sort of meta-statement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
Did the squirrel thread get squirrelled? Because that would be ironic.

I swear, honestly I did not see that coming when I started the thread....
post #2419 of 9842
Is it me, or are sales-related spams seriously on the uptick here as of late?
post #2420 of 9842
Still not getting e-mail notification of PM's... Dennis
post #2421 of 9842
Thread Starter 
There is an issue with the server sending out mail. We're looking into it. Sorry for the holdup.

--

You can now edit thread titles. PLEASE do not use this other than for misspellings or changes to Buying/Selling threads. If thread titles are changed significantly, people have a hard time finding information. (BAD)

Thanks.
post #2422 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
There is an issue with the server sending out mail. We're looking into it. Sorry for the holdup.

--

You can now edit thread titles. PLEASE do not use this other than for misspellings or changes to Buying/Selling threads. If thread titles are changed significantly, people have a hard time finding information. (BAD)

Thanks.


J--
Is it just me, or does everyone with a signature now have a line between their actual message and their signature?

Maybe it's been around forever and for some reason it just start popping out to me.
post #2423 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
J--
Is it just me, or does everyone with a signature now have a line between their actual message and their signature?

Maybe it's been around forever and for some reason it just start popping out to me.
There's always been a line, but I'm messing with how it looks right now.
post #2424 of 9842
Is maclovin the sock puppet of some existing member or an independent contractor troll?
post #2425 of 9842
^^^ I was wondering the same thing. I have to say, despite the fact that he kinda dissed you in the waywt thread, he's starting to get pretty funny. I sometimes think that the guy that plays valcava has several characters he maintains.
post #2426 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
^^^
I was wondering the same thing. I have to say, despite the fact that he kinda dissed you in the waywt thread, he's starting to get pretty funny. I sometimes think that the guy that plays valcava has several characters he maintains.

ya think?
post #2427 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
Is maclovin the sock puppet of some existing member or an independent contractor troll?
You said GS looks like a douche but you can't handle some criticism in response? I don't have any particular love for maclovin but you sound rather petulant.
post #2428 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
Is maclovin the sock puppet of some existing member or an independent contractor troll?

Personally, I like him quite well.
post #2429 of 9842
It wasn't so much that thread - I don't care about that - as the fact that I now have a pile of IM's in message box insulting me. It's a waste of my time...People argue in the threads, that's fine. But turning it into PM's is just petty. edit: And f/the record, I never called GS a douche - I just said his sweater reminded me of something douchey people wear. Like people always do with AmJack stuff or something.
post #2430 of 9842
the white girls appreciation thread. This troll is ruining it for everybody. I posted an appreciation thread code of ethics reply and he conspicuously ignored every single point. I implore the mods to do something about this.: = begging.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I