or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 142  

post #2116 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
yup, that's me. In a desperate attempt to avoid Asian people I...uh...moved to Vietnam

Yer geography is a bit off there, eh? Fok is Canadian, that makes him pretty damn white.

Jon.
post #2117 of 9842
butbutbut...youre a Floridian Jewish Argentinian. *headspin*
post #2118 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
yup, that's me. In a desperate attempt to avoid Asian people I...uh...moved to Vietnam
Are you, filming Back to the Future Apocalypse ?
post #2119 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Yer geography is a bit off there, eh? Fok is Canadian, that makes him pretty damn white.

Jon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
butbutbut...youre a Floridian Jewish Argentinian.

*headspin*
I thought he's a Virginian.
post #2120 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
butbutbut...youre a Floridian Jewish Argentinian.

*headspin*

Don't forget Canadian as well.

Jon.
post #2121 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I thought he's a Virginian.

Says the man who ran away from Virginia (well, D.C. close enough).

Jon.
post #2122 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna View Post
Are you, filming Back to the Future Apocalypse ?

Hey! Where were you?
post #2123 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
Hey! Where were you?

The Krishna, moves in mysterious ways. His comings and goings are not, for our understanding.
post #2124 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
The Krishna, moves in mysterious ways. His comings and goings are not, for our understanding.

I miss his, posts with all the, commas and grand, pauses.
post #2125 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
I miss his, posts with all the, commas and grand, pauses.

godammit.
post #2126 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Says the man who ran away from Virginia (well, D.C. close enough).

Jon.

post #2127 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageVA View Post
Says the man who ran away from Virginia (well, D.C. close enough).
Jon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik View Post
Maybe the big butt in Carlton's avatar scared me off.

[connery]It's all right laddie, it's not permanent, y'know.[/connery]
post #2128 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik View Post

I know. It was just painful to read.
post #2129 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Maybe the big butt in Carlton's avatar scared me off.



Jon.
post #2130 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Maybe the big butt in Carlton's avatar scared me off.
LOL!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I