or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 139  

post #2071 of 9842
I see Connemara is back.
post #2072 of 9842
We need a mod... of colour.
post #2073 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
We need a mod... of colour.

Good point!! The Asians require representation!!

NO MODERATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!!!!!

M@t doesnt count. He is gwei low living in Asia. And neither does jinda. His obession is unhealthy

K
post #2074 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKK3450 View Post
M@t doesnt count. He is white ghost living in Asia. And neither does jinda. His obession is unhealthy

K
Maybe amerikaperva can help pick a mod of true AZN colour.
post #2075 of 9842
So...., is Ed ever going to post again?
post #2076 of 9842
What, Fok isn't Asian enough for you?
post #2077 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
What, Fok isn't Asian enough for you?

Not true Asian. Ask the jinda.

Wait, you're Asian... but have you passed the jinda test?
post #2078 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
What, Fok isn't Asian enough for you?

Ahhh word, I forgot the Fok... He's been laying low lately.

Although he is living in the Midwest now isnt he? Quite a white cornfed land isnt it????

K
post #2079 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKK3450 View Post
Ahhh word, I forgot the Fok... He's been laying low lately.

Although he is living in the Midwest now isnt he? Quite a white cornfed land isnt it????

K
Yes, there's Fok. Actually, there's only Fok. We still need the token Latino and/or African-American to level the playing field.
post #2080 of 9842
No! We need a mod of mixed background. Preferrably someone of Asian, African, Indian, and European mix. Someone like me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
We need a mod... of colour.
post #2081 of 9842
Fok is doing the family vacation thing at the moment.
post #2082 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coho View Post
No!

We need a mod of mixed background. Preferrably someone of Asian, African, Indian, and European mix.

Which Indian? Native American or Himalaya's kind?

Jon.
post #2083 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
We still need the token Latino and/or African-American to level the playing field.
He of the pink sweater as mod? hah. Kronik as mod!
post #2084 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkennett View Post
He of the pink sweater as mod? hah. Kronik as mod!
I said African-American, not "Bill Cosby" as mod.
post #2085 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I see Connemara is back.

All well and good, but where's Ed Moral (Crusader)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I