or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 137  

post #2041 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Well, I really didn't pay attention to his posts unless someone pointed them out, but by God the last one was truly despicable.

Jon.

For reference, he started 90% of the "Stuff _____ Likes" threads, more than likely (speculation) to say whatever racist jokes he could think of.
post #2042 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post

But I really should follow what J said, so that's all you will get from me on the subject.

Jon.

A lame cartoon. That's all you got? You're slacking man. Just let your inner douchebag take over and you will see the insolence and pompous language flow naturally through you and onto the screen. C'mon, show us how it's done!
post #2043 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
He apologized in a more or less straightforward way. That counts for something to me.
It's the same apology format he tossed out whenever he got called on his racist/homophobic posting. Good riddance.
post #2044 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by macuser3of5 View Post
It's the same apology format he tossed out whenever he got called on his racist/homophobic posting. Good riddance.

OK. I haven't tracked his history, but if he is prone to this sort of stuff and to papering it over with an apology, then I will take your (and others') advice that he was being insincere and is incorrigible.
post #2045 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
OK. I haven't tracked his history, but if he is prone to this sort of stuff and to papering it over with an apology, then I will take your (and others') advice that he was being insincere and is incorrigible.

I once suggested in a different context that he should change his name to MrApology.
post #2046 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
I may kid but I got no problem with Jon or Ed, on the other hand MrPologuy sounds like MattJames Jr. If he returns can J change his title to "Pride of the white race"
"Great White Hope", no?
post #2047 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countertenor View Post
This is cute.
post #2048 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Signed,

StyleForvm

What happens if the "Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics" thread goes nuts and gets squirreled? Where will we go for the drama??

Ohhh and I will also add my John Hancock to the above.

K
post #2049 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red View Post
I once suggested in a different context that he should change his name to MrApology.
I dig the pun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKK3450 View Post
What happens if the "Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics" thread goes nuts and gets squirreled? Where will we go for the drama??

Ohhh and I will also add my John Hancock to the above.

K

Good point. Jon should take the douchebaggery to CE and dumb threads where it belongs.
post #2050 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnapril View Post
Lest I be again threatened with bodily harm, all I have to say is: Tony.
post #2051 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
OK. I haven't tracked his history, but if he is prone to this sort of stuff and to papering it over with an apology, then I will take your (and others') advice that he was being insincere and is incorrigible.

yeah. +1. Good riddance.
post #2052 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by macuser3of5 View Post
It's the same apology format he tossed out whenever he got called on his racist/homophobic posting. Good riddance.
Exactly. And lest we forget his racist thread about "speaking English in America." Personally, I found PG worse than mattjames (though I'm certainly not sad that either one of them is gone)... but at least mattjames on rare occasion would post in the clothing area something somewhat coherent or helpful. PG was just an idiot.
post #2053 of 9842
Anyone have a problem with responding to a question in your own B/S thread if it's already at the top?
post #2054 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
hmmm... are you having a softy brain day?

You complaining about
- personal attacks (see above your response to EL)
- nonsense posting (see most of your posts)
- improper etiquette (see your Allah Uaqbar comment)
- PM sending (we all know, you know?)
etc...

is ironic

Signed,

StyleForvm

Just for the record, has Jon ever actually stepped so far over the line as to incur a timeout?
post #2055 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Just for the record, has Jon ever actually stepped so far over the line as to incur a timeout?

Are you kidding? He's a habitual line-stepper. Something like 3033 times.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I