or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 136  

post #2026 of 9842
This is completely unacceptable

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...7&postcount=15
post #2027 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post



That's just so wrong on so many levels.

Jon.
post #2028 of 9842
I feel like I'm missing something here ^^. Were gdl and jon commenting on some pre-edit version of pg's post?

Oh -- never mind.
post #2029 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Don't argue in here.
post #2030 of 9842
Thread Starter 
post #2031 of 9842
He apologized in a more or less straightforward way. That counts for something to me.
post #2032 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post

Maybe I'm just a complete fool, but how do you link to show just a single post?
post #2033 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Maybe I'm just a complete fool, but how do you link to show just a single post?

There's a number in the right hand corner of the post, right click on it and select "copy link location"
post #2034 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
He apologized in a more or less straightforward way. That counts for something to me.
Yeah, but it's not like it was just this one time. I think he's pretty well proven himself at this point.
post #2035 of 9842
I'm just as happy as everyone else about the mrpologuy banning but can we get back to the regularly scheduled program of jon showing himself, yet again, as an argumentative douchebag. It's much more entertaining.
post #2036 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
I'm just as happy as everyone else about the mrpologuy banning but can we get back to the regularly scheduled program of jon showing himself, yet again, as an argumentative douchebag. It's much more entertaining.

Feels like Fresh Prince re-runs at this point. It was amazing at first but repetition has pretty much killed the novelty.
post #2037 of 9842
Good riddance to mrpologuy. He was much worse than Ed or Connie.
post #2038 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
I'm just as happy as everyone else about the mrpologuy banning but can we get back to the regularly scheduled program of jon showing himself, yet again, as an argumentative douchebag. It's much more entertaining.



But I really should follow what J said, so that's all you will get from me on the subject.

Jon.
post #2039 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophe View Post
Good riddance to mrpologuy. He was much worse than Ed or Connie.

I may kid but I got no problem with Jon, Ed or Connie, on the other hand MrPologuy sounds like MattJames Jr. If he returns can J change his title to "Pride of the white race"
post #2040 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
I, on the other hand MrPologuy sounds like MattJames Jr. If he returns can J change his title to "Pride of the white race"

Well, I really didn't pay attention to his posts unless someone pointed them out, but by God the last one was truly despicable.

Jon.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I