or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 119  

post #1771 of 9842
Thread Starter 
I dunno on this. It would have to be a straight statement of fact like "same thing is available _here_ for $x" rather than "what a ripoff, don't buy from this guy, it's only x at _here_". Keeping in mind that this invites fights in B&S threads, bumps their threads, etc. I guess I'll think about it.
post #1772 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Why not? Let the buyer decide whether he would prefer to buy from you.

Edit: I know the current rule is "no"

Because I believe that for every useful post directing a buyer to a lower price, there will be dozens of garbage posts flooding threads with inane shopping comparisons i.e. STP has the same item but from in puke green and size 58L. If you wait until 4am EST, stack these two different coupons and the 20% off, use google checkout, live within 2 miles of a post office and mail in the UPC codes for 20 boxes of fruit loops, you can get a better price.
post #1773 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Because I believe that for every useful post directing a buyer to a lower price, there will be dozens of garbage posts flooding threads with inane shopping comparisons i.e. STP has the same item but from in puke green and size 58L. If you wait until 4am EST, stack these two different coupons and the 20% off, use google checkout, live within 2 miles of a post office and mail in the UPC codes for 20 boxes of fruit loops, you can get a better price.

I don't know what I would do if I saw a post like that. Probably sit immobilized and stare at my screen for an hour. Thanks for saving me from that horrible fate.
post #1774 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Someone oughta take a look at WW90's threads in the B&S forum.

And i mean like a mod, not someone looking to buy shit lol.

Yup, shameless bumping.
post #1775 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius69 View Post
Yup, shameless bumping.
Please use the report post function () from the post in question for these reports.
post #1776 of 9842
Hot Christian sex moved...

Jesus Christ you guys...

(Pun intended)
post #1777 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
Hot Christian sex moved...

Jesus Christ you guys...

(Pun intended)

Damn. The good die young.
post #1778 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
Hot Christian sex moved...

Jesus Christ you guys...

(Pun intended)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Damn. The good die young.

There was nothing in that thread that was in any way offensive, IMO.
post #1779 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
There was nothing in that thread that was in any way offensive, IMO.

I concur.
post #1780 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
There was nothing in that thread that was in any way offensive, IMO.

If you were a devout Christian, you might've been slightly offended. Otherwise, I thought it was an interesting thread.
post #1781 of 9842
I think the comments about da mashpotatos were some of the funniest ever on SF! I'm still LULZ!
post #1782 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
Hot Christian sex moved...
And it was moved in the middle of the night here in France... I'm sure I missed half the fun during these hours I wasted sleeping.
post #1783 of 9842
I think it was moved to protect the J lib from overzealous prosecutors.

Do you think cops working on cold cases lurk on this forum for style advice?
post #1784 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flieger View Post
I think it was moved to protect the J lib from overzealous prosecutors.

Do you think cops working on cold cases lurk on this forum for style advice?

post #1785 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
Hot Christian sex moved...

Jesus Christ you guys...

(Pun intended)

While reading that I automatically envisioned it with Mr Slave's voice
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I