or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 116  

post #1726 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Yeah, I finally figured out how to make one. Go me.
post #1727 of 9842
So what's with people who list something on the B&S with the thread title but nothing inside the actual thread other than "check later" or something like that? Is that considered bumping when they add their product?
post #1728 of 9842
The new announcements that were put up this afternoon do not seem to be accessible when you open them.
post #1729 of 9842
I moved the 'act white' thread over to current events. Please try to keep that civil. No one has overstepped the mark yet, but the thread is still young, and if history is anything to go by, it is super obvious it wont end well. It has 'to be squirreled' written all over it...but try and make it be the exception to the rule and not end in a bloodbath.
post #1730 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
It has 'to be squirreled' written all over it.
It seemed like that was the author's intent.
post #1731 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
The new announcements that were put up this afternoon do not seem to be accessible when you open them.
you mean this:

http://styleforum.net/announcement.php?f=11

I have no trouble opening it, but there are two new announcements there, pasted below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by j
If you've noticed spaces in your signature recently, it was due to a weirdness in the forum software. I turned on an auto-wrap feature that decided to add spaces into long words/URLs whether they needed them or not.

So if you would like to fix that, just edit your signature and make any sort of change to it, and it should go away. If you want, you can edit it, add a letter, then edit again and delete the letter, and it should be fixed and look normal.

Sorry for the confusion.

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by j
We could use your help:

http://wiki.styleforum.net

The denim section can always use knowledge, and lots of the "best posts" belong in there. All the brand/line pages can be updated or added if they don't exist yet. Plenty of stuff to add and expand! If you have a little extra time, consider adding something.

Help with formatting can be found at:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting
post #1732 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
I have no trouble opening it, but there are two new announcements there, pasted below:
Weird, they work now. Thanks though.
post #1733 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
It has 'to be squirreled' written all over it...but try and make it be the exception to the rule and not end in a bloodbath.
what does 'to be squirreled' mean? Does it have something to do with Richard Gere going to the ER?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
It seemed like that was the author's intent.
Nope. It's an honest question. If some people are so hyper-sensitive they can't even acknowledge differences amongst people, that's their problem.
post #1734 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow View Post
Nope. It's an honest question. If some people are so hyper-sensitive they can't even acknowledge differences amongst people, that's their problem.
Perhaps, but your use of the hide smiley implied otherwise to me. Just saying.
post #1735 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Perhaps, but your use of the hide smiley implied otherwise to me. Just saying.

I tend to abuse smileys. I thought it was kinda ironic/cute
post #1736 of 9842
Thread Starter 
post #1737 of 9842
J - we were lenient the first time once we got a whole lot of 'Ive learned my lesson PMs', but enough of an example was made of that guy for the rest of the board to know now. I think that should be bannable from now on.
post #1738 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Probably should be, yes. I guess I forgot to do the actual banning.
post #1739 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Probably should be, yes. I guess I forgot to do the actual banning.

ya slippin'
post #1740 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn View Post
ya slippin'

Fixed.
That's why they call me "The Ban Hammer".

Man, did the past several days teach us nothing?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I