or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 100  

post #1486 of 9842
NSFW pic in this thread http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...931#post820931 (post #7)
post #1487 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactme_11 View Post

A little nip slip never hurt anybody.
post #1488 of 9842
I don't mean to rush to the end, but can we just get to Vaclava Glennie of Germany and be done with it? They've each gone stale on their own and rather than struggle to come up with a new angle, why not just combine them all. That should be milkable for at least a week.

I want to see pictures of Dieter in ass-flap pants at the Astoria beer garden!!
post #1489 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Yeah, I'm talking to them about upgrading the whole server again sometime soon. They want to get us onto a considerably more powerful machine. We'll see.

That would be fierce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
I don't mean to rush to the end, but can we just get to Vaclava Glennie of Germany and be done with it? They've each gone stale on their own and rather than struggle to come up with a new angle, why not just combine them all. That should be milkable for at least a week.

I want to see pictures of Dieter in ass-flap pants at the Astoria beer garden!!

So would that.
post #1490 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
That would be fierce.

So would the bill, unfortunately. This setup seems to be working okay for right now, but I do want to add a bunch of stuff to the site and when we do that, we'll definitely need a serious upgrade.
post #1491 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
So would the bill, unfortunately. This setup seems to be working okay for right now, but I do want to add a bunch of stuff to the site and when we do that, we'll definitely need a serious upgrade.

Just a suggestion, but have you thought about asking for donatiions for the upgrade? I'm sure there are lots of people here willing to help.
post #1492 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactme_11 View Post
Just a suggestion, but have you thought about asking for donatiions for the upgrade? I'm sure there are lots of people here willing to help.

My thought exactly. How much we talking?
post #1493 of 9842
Thread Starter 
We'll see. We may be able to cover it in other ways, but we'll have to look into that. I do appreciate the show of support, though.
post #1494 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
I don't mean to rush to the end, but can we just get to Vaclava Glennie of Germany and be done with it? They've each gone stale on their own and rather than struggle to come up with a new angle, why not just combine them all. That should be milkable for at least a week.

I want to see pictures of Dieter in ass-flap pants at the Astoria beer garden!!

Careful what you wish for!

This idea of merging posters might yield some interesting results, though. Just imagine the possible permutations, not to mention how it would streamline the forum. We could merge all the mods into one mega-mod, all sellers of anything into one Quality Seller, everybody in the Streetwear and Denim forum could be merged into one corporate entity named Denimdestroyedmylife, since it's such a good name and describes their plight succinctly, and merge everybody else into Connemara and Amerikajinda.
post #1495 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
We'll see. We may be able to cover it in other ways, but we'll have to look into that. I do appreciate the show of support, though.

Yeah I was thinking maybe a charity type sale thread where the proceeds of the sales could be sent to the same paypal (J's). That way everyone wins. People can clean out unwanted items, people that want these items will buy and recieve them, J gets the donations for a new server, and everyone can log on again without crashing.
post #1496 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red View Post
This idea of merging posters might yield some interesting results, though. Just imagine the possible permutations, not to mention how it would streamline the forum. We could merge all the mods into one mega-mod, all sellers of anything into one Quality Seller, everybody in the Streetwear and Denim forum could be merged into one corporate entity named Denimdestroyedmylife, since it's such a good name and describes their plight succinctly, and merge everybody else into Connemara and Amerikajinda.

Can I request to be merged with Artisan Fan? I can guarantee a steady stream of amusing schizoid threads in the CEsspool with one poster furiously replying and refuting what he just posted immediately above, getting all heated and hurling ad homs at himself, etc. Good times.
post #1497 of 9842
The "Socal is really pissing me off" thread is pissing me off. Can we have it locked? Or at least move it to the CEes pool. It's pure troll feeding, it has nothing to do with tailored clothings. It's one thing a troll started an inane thread, it's another to see it consistently stay on top of the page. It sets a bad tone for the forum. And I am getting tired of EG's antics.
post #1498 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo View Post
Can I request to be merged with Artisan Fan?

If you really want to "merge" with him, I'm sure he'd oblige.
post #1499 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mussel View Post
The "Socal is really pissing me off" thread is pissing me off. Can we have it locked? Or at least move it to the CEes pool. It's pure troll feeding, it has nothing to do with tailored clothings. It's one thing a troll started an inane thread, it's another to see it consistently stay on top of the page. It sets a bad tone for the forum. And I am getting tired of EG's antics.
Yeah, I'm getting rid of that.
post #1500 of 9842
Another forum where I post instituted a "Penalty Box" where certain troublemakers were banished to only one section of the forum where they could throw tantrums to their hearts' content and those who were interested could feed the trolls in a controlled environment. It seems to me Eric Glennie could stand to be confined to his own little playpen if not banned outright.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I