or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 98  

post #1456 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
A prefer him to the incredibly annoying Chinese Beer-a-saurus persona we seem to be saddled with.

That guys has been pretty annoying with his inane posts lately.
post #1457 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
That guys has been pretty annoying with his inane posts lately.

I don't find matt that annoying....
post #1458 of 9842
While we're discussing annoying, I thought I'd make my attempt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartorian View Post
On the lines of 'how do you do this' chatter, wondering if someone could explain the formatting commands for 'striking through' text?
This may be the only time I get to quote myself. Anyone--help a brotha out?
post #1459 of 9842
Thread Starter 
I don't think you can do strikethrough in this system. I've tried and couldn't figure it out. If anyone knows, post it up.
post #1460 of 9842
I just tried the usual suspects ([s],[strike]) and they didn't read.
post #1461 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
I don't think you can do strikethrough in this system. I've tried and couldn't figure it out. If anyone knows, post it up.

You can add a quick replacement bbcode:

<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">{param}</span>
post #1462 of 9842
Thread Starter 
Where do I put that?
post #1463 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
A prefer him to the incredibly annoying Chinese Beer-a-saurus persona we seem to be saddled with.

Though I have made it more than obvious in some other threads; I don't like him either. He is not funny and criticizes people without tact.
post #1464 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoff View Post
You can add a quick replacement bbcode:

<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">{param}</span>

post #1465 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
That guys has been pretty annoying with his inane posts lately.

Agreed. He seems to think he's really amusing... but I think he's the only one laughing.
post #1466 of 9842
you know you're famous when you have haters, lovers, and stalkers
post #1467 of 9842
in time, you all will learn to not only appreciate my genius, but also to love tsintaosaurus.

p.s. "beer-a-saurus" was pretty funny, but i only drink belgium whites
post #1468 of 9842
To: the haters of roland loden of germany

you're just upset that you're aren't able to appreciate his advanced sense of humour
post #1469 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsintaosaurus View Post
you know you're annoying when you have haters.

Fixed that for ya.
post #1470 of 9842
i can imagine them feeling that way!

-NAV
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I