or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 90  

post #1336 of 9842
One theory that's going around is that he deleted some material he will be using in his new book and he (or his publisher) didn't want the content to be available online
post #1337 of 9842
Speaking of deleting, my edmorel car thread is gone.
post #1338 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Speaking of deleting, my edmorel car thread is gone.

The merciful demise of yet another inane "gay" thread.
post #1339 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
Don't let his disheveled appearance fool you. Alan Flusser is a very powerful man who should not be crossed.

He could lock you in a room and force you to dress like him. Or maybe sit on you...
post #1340 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

Thankfully Kaga's posts are still there.
post #1341 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
One theory that's going around is that he deleted some material he will be using in his new book and he (or his publisher) didn't want the content to be available online

Has anyone asked Manton why he's doing this?
post #1342 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post
Has anyone asked Manton why he's doing this?



That would be too easy...
post #1343 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
Thankfully Kaga's posts are still there.
The man's a raging drunk. Anyone have any news of him?
post #1344 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post
Has anyone asked Manton why he\\'s doing this?
Yes.

There is a bit of background to it, but basically he has taken on a new role...pretty high profile kind of work, and doesnt have time for us these days

Nothing personal, and no conspiracies or content issues, or stuff for books...nothing like that...just good old fashioned priorities.
post #1345 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
The man\\'s a raging drunk. Anyone have any news of him?
Last seen in a bar with Kalra I hear.
post #1346 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
Yes.

There is a bit of background to it, but basically he has taken on a new role...pretty high profile kind of work, and doesnt have time for us these days

Nothing personal, and no conspiracies or content issues, or stuff for books...nothing like that...just good old fashioned priorities.

So he is not on welfare anymore ? good for him
post #1347 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
Last seen in a bar with Kalra I hear.

We need a SF version of Hopper's Nighthawks with Kalra, Kaga, Ernest and Vaclav.
post #1348 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
We need a SF version of Hopper's Nighthawks with Kalra, Kaga, Ernest and Vaclav.

Well, we have photos of all of them (or who they pretend to be) except Vaclav. Someone can play with photoshop and put them in... Boulevard of Broken Trolls.
post #1349 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
Last seen in a bar with Kalra I hear.

If my memory serves me correctlly, I have always wanted to be Kaga-san when I grow up.
post #1350 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacked View Post
If my memory serves me correctlly, I have always wanted to be Kaga-san when I grow up.
There can be only one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I