or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I - Page 81  

post #1201 of 9842
If I wanted one, I'd just steal it. I wouldn't even feel bad.
post #1202 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
yeah, im a little concerned Manton will show up loving black suits, Tokyo Slim will buy a Mac, and T4phage will show up with a glass full of urine.

and RJman will hate cats.
post #1203 of 9842
And Conne boy forever denying he's gay.
post #1204 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
"I'm taking my ball and going home."

IE, people deleting all their posts and leaving. This can disrupt or junk entire threads, cause massive confusion, and overall is just an annoying and bitch-ass thing to do. Especially if those posts are informative or useful.


Who would ever do such a thing?


Can someone tell bowtieguy that rampant, constant, apparently oblivious necroposting, especially when year-old conversations are replied to as if new, is not a Good Thing?
post #1205 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
Can someone tell bowtieguy that rampant, constant, apparently oblivious necroposting, especially when year-old conversations are replied to as if new, is not a Good Thing?

+1000000000

That guy is killing me. And his posts are invariably run-on nonsense that contribute absolutely nothing to the thread in the first place. Sometimes I wish there was a mandatory 2-week lurking period around here. I would think it would keep spammers away more as well.
post #1206 of 9842
Looks like he's back as bowtielover... Probably already logged a dozen posts in the minute it took me to write this...
post #1207 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Looks like he's back as bowtielover... Probably already logged a dozen posts in the minute it took me to write this...

It's easy to post a lot when you don't concern yourself with things like spelling, capital letters, punctuation, or coherent thought.
post #1208 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Looks like he's back as bowtielover... Probably already logged a dozen posts in the minute it took me to write this...

9 posts in a half an hour.
post #1209 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian278 View Post
9 posts in a half an hour.

I was afraid that was him again. Did bowtieguy get banned?
post #1210 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
I was afraid that was him again. Did bowtieguy get banned?

Well all of his posts suddenly disappeared, so I would assume so. He doesn't take hints particularly well it would seem. Even stranger, he introduced himself in the introduction thread again, and filled out his profile with far more detail than I've ever seen. He's completely oblivious to all discussion forum norms.
post #1211 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian278 View Post
Well all of his posts suddenly disappeared, so I would assume so. He doesn't take hints particularly well it would seem. Even stranger, he introduced himself in the introduction thread again, and filled out his profile with far more detail than I've ever seen. He's completely oblivious to all discussion forum norms.

Still, you have to admire his cleverness and ability to fly under the radar. I mean, who would ever make the "bowtieguy" - "bowtielover" connection? He must be an accomplished confidence man.
post #1212 of 9842
How is HarryMerkin, aka the most transparent troll in the history of messageboards, not banned yet?
post #1213 of 9842
It looks like the emoticon collection has shifted. Before when I'd reply to a post, the dozen or so immediately available icons included my favorites and . Now to use these I have to click on [more] and wait for the full page to load up.....
post #1214 of 9842
Or just type colon-slayer-colon:

And colon-confused-colon
post #1215 of 9842
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
Or just type colon-slayer-colon:

And colon-confused-colon

For a second there, I was trying to figure out why you were calling that smiley "colon-slayer". I thought there must be some inside-SF Conne/Ed joke I'd missed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I