Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 403

post #6031 of 6081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip1978 View Post

Where have all the deals gone?.......................

deals on what? Unfortunately your dollar doesn't help things.........

B&S still has some of the best deals one can find...........many good products from reputable sellers.
post #6032 of 6081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral View Post

deals on what? Unfortunately your dollar doesn't help things.........

.

Tell me about it......................... frown.gif
post #6033 of 6081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip1978 View Post

Tell me about it......................... frown.gif

See my cross post from the Toronto thread:

Regarding the sale at the Outlet: after the kicker is applied, the Tom Ford shirts come out to $159 + tax and the RLBL shirts are $46 + tax.

That comes out to about $138US for TF and $40US for RLBL (after taxes).

Goes to show that canucks can find good deals!
post #6034 of 6081
I know this is out of season, but some pretty good prices on Gran Sasso sweaters on Barneys Warehouse for Memorial Day Sale (additional 50% off a lot of these items).

Also decent prices on John Smedley sweaters from Jules B with a pretty good size run and free shipping to US.
post #6035 of 6081

If anyone is a fan of Robert Talbott stuff, they have a lot of things on sale on their site. https://shop.roberttalbott.com/sales/men.html

post #6036 of 6081
PSA - UK 8 Edward Green shoes for $450 on Yoox.
post #6037 of 6081
My local Ross had like 10 pairs of Falke socks for $5. I checked another one and they had none. So it might be worth a look.
post #6038 of 6081
The SAKS at the Mall at Short Hills is at 75% off.
Slim pickings though a couple of racks of Eidos Suits, SC's, Chino's and Shirts.
Lot's of 54, 56 and 58 for the bigger guys. I have no experience with this brand, though it looks to be fairly trim.
Not much else (used to be a lot of Isaia).

Just an FYI the store is closing year end.
post #6039 of 6081
For those not aware, the Suitsupply outlet went live yesterday for last season merchandise. Code I received via email is FIRSTACCESS to login.

Site is www.suitsupply.com/outlet
post #6040 of 6081
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarosi View Post

For those not aware, the Suitsupply outlet went live yesterday for last season merchandise. Code I received via email is FIRSTACCESS to login.

Site is www.suitsupply.com/outlet

It's pretty picked over already. Items were disappearing as I was browsing this morning. It's probably still worth a look if you have a less common size.

post #6041 of 6081
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgofire View Post

It's pretty picked over already. Items were disappearing as I was browsing this morning. It's probably still worth a look if you have a less common size.

Yea, I had stuff in my cart that was gone within a few minutes. Odd sizes may still have some luck.
post #6042 of 6081
My SA at our local Cucinelli outlet has informed me that starting on Thurs, Sep 1 they will be taking an additional 60% off their standard pricing of 40% off retail for their SS15 inventory (as an outlet they stock 1 year behind retail)

I've attached their SS15 lookbook pdf. If you're interested, PM me and I'll provide his contact info. They are happy to do business over the phone + ship. fyi: I know nothing about their current inventory stock other than to say that, generally, at this point they still tend to have a good range of goods and sizes - men and women, suits, jackets, shirts, trousers, shoes, accessories, the gamut. I'll also note that they ~may~ go as low as 70% off in another 3 or 4 weeks but sizes are sketchy at that point and after that, it all disappears.

SS15LookBook.pdf 4680k .pdf file
post #6043 of 6081
Ben Silver has C&J Handgrades for $440 shipped.

http://www.bensilver.com/Sale-Shoes-and-Socks.html
post #6044 of 6081
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

My SA at our local Cucinelli outlet has informed me that starting on Thurs, Sep 1 they will be taking an additional 60% off their standard pricing of 40% off retail for their SS15 inventory (as an outlet they stock 1 year behind retail)

I've attached their SS15 lookbook pdf. If you're interested, PM me and I'll provide his contact info. They are happy to do business over the phone + ship. fyi: I know nothing about their current inventory stock other than to say that, generally, at this point they still tend to have a good range of goods and sizes - men and women, suits, jackets, shirts, trousers, shoes, accessories, the gamut. I'll also note that they ~may~ go as low as 70% off in another 3 or 4 weeks but sizes are sketchy at that point and after that, it all disappears.

SS15LookBook.pdf 4680k .pdf file

@razl, do you think they will ship internationally?
post #6045 of 6081
My local Cucinelli outlet rep notified me that they are preselling for their Black Friday sale which is an additional -50% off outlet sales prices for all FW 2015 stuff (as an outlet they are 1 year behind retail).

If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you his contact info and you can be off to the races. The 2015 FW catalog is here. I was just at the store today and they have plenty of inventory (mens and womens) and most styles. And, no, I'm not getting anything off this other than wanting to make sure my local Cooch store stays open smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread