Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 10/3/15 at 9:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 386
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5777 of 60239/1/14 at 9:19amOrvis has an extra 25% off of sale items including a fair amount of Barbour jackets. The Ariel track jacket in black comes out to @$145 with the discount:
Great kops from Bloomies, btw!post #5778 of 60239/1/14 at 9:46ampost #5779 of 60239/1/14 at 12:13pmpost #5780 of 60239/14/14 at 10:43amThe Nordstoms in Orlando has closed but is fire sale'ing all the fixtures. Still a ton of stuff dirt cheap - if somebody wanted to outfit a dressing room, closet, or even a den, or maybe their own store you could get a ton of industrial grade stuff for a song. Mostly modern styled - metal, glass, chrome, wood. Lots of oversized things - 12ft tall mirrors, etc. Somebody could make a killing.
Edited by razl - 9/14/14 at 11:49ampost #5781 of 60239/14/14 at 11:03ampost #5782 of 60239/14/14 at 11:18amQuote:I should stop by to see then. I knew they closed down, but did not figure they would be selling off anything...Originally Posted by razl
The Nordstoms in Orlando has closed but is fire sale'ing all the fixtures. Still a ton of stuff dirt cheal - if somebody wanted to outfit a dressing room, closet, or even a den, you could get a ton of industrial grade stuff durt cheap. Mostly modern styled - metal, glass, chrome. Somebody could make a killing.post #5783 of 60239/14/14 at 12:03pmpost #5784 of 60239/14/14 at 12:11pmQuote:It's crazy, I've never seen anything like it before - there's a company there who is hired to move everything out, sell it all down to the bare walls. One guy was buying some of the wall shelving in the men's shoe dept - the 10ft high slanted wood display shelves for shoes, said they were going home in his closet. I've just never seen a store being "cleaned out", interesting to see first hand. Ps they are wheel in and dealin too, buy enough and they'll negotiate it more.
One other thing, everything is custom. It's just not something you notice when the store is stocked, but when its empty to nothing but the fixtures, suddenly you see "wow, so that's what a 20' x 6' table looks like". Lots of supersized industrial items that go unnoticed when the store is stocked.post #5785 of 60239/14/14 at 12:42pmpost #5786 of 602310/27/14 at 8:32ampost #5787 of 602310/27/14 at 8:57amI unsubscribed from all of those sites a long time ago (Rue La La, Gilt, MyHabit, etc.). Product descriptions always sucked, wonky return policies, slow shipping, and poor customer service. Most of all, the discounts generally just weren't that great. I've had far better results with Yoox.post #5788 of 602310/27/14 at 1:51pmpost #5789 of 602310/27/14 at 8:51pmpost #5790 of 602310/28/14 at 4:51am
Brioni Sale - men's tailored clothing, sportswear, & furnishings
317 West 33rd Street @ 8th, NYC
Wednesday, October 29th through Friday, October 31st
Wednesday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Proxy a US 40/42 midnight blue tux, someone?
- Official Events and PSA thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA 100% Navy soft construction sport coat 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lightly Worn ISAIA dark green & navy quilted coat 40US/50EU [M] 3 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA Shirts Sizes 15.75/40, 16/41, 16.5/42 - More Added 1/24 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Luxury Sweaters - Cucinelli & ISAIA Cashmere + Loro Piana... 5 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...