or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 367

post #5491 of 5876
The man deserves an answer for this excellent psa. I take my EG size in G&G. RL G&G's are marked with the USsize so it sounds like you need a 8.5. I had the same experience with Narvell though - sized up 0.5 - but for me that was an aberration
post #5492 of 5876
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

The man deserves an answer for this excellent psa. I take my EG size in G&G. RL G&G's are marked with the USsize so it sounds like you need a 8.5. I had the same experience with Narvell though - sized up 0.5 - but for me that was an aberration

Got my answer in the G&G thread and picked up a pair. Thanks.
post #5493 of 5876
http://www.upper-shoes.com/chaussures-luxe-resultat/h%7C0,o%7Cprice,ow%7Cdesc,n%7C1000,p%7C1,pb%7C1-catalogue.htm

Random C&Js with a few other SF shoe brands

The main site also has sale shoes but no direct link I could find

Never ordered from them
post #5494 of 5876

Trunk Show, DeCarlos Bespoke - Northern NJ (Jersey City)

Got this in the (e)mail today.   Great local shop on Monmouth St. in Jersey City, near my hospital. I have a few shirts and a great suit from DeCarlos. For those of you in Northern NJ looking to find an alternative to heading into NYC, I'd def recommend. Def not the cheapest around but the work is fantastic (imo).

 

Jan 23-25th http://decarlosbespoke.com/

 

 

post #5495 of 5876
Berg & Berg hit 50% off on the sale they are running. Nice ties, scarfs, belts, etc. to choose from.

http://bergbergstore.com/
post #5496 of 5876
Final hours/days of very good sale.

Usual well-regarded brands, and some who should be well-regarded (although I noticed some acrylic sneaking into Breuer's offerings):

http://www.thegentlemenscorner.com/pocket-squares

http://www.thegentlemenscorner.com/ties
post #5497 of 5876
Some nice stuff - thanks!
post #5498 of 5876

just notice peurist drop the price,maybe you can find some steal 

http://peurist.com/

post #5499 of 5876
http://thegreat-divide.com/collections/sale
Extra sale reductions. 50% off of most brands including YMC, Wood Wood, Soulland, Gant Rugger, Brooklyn We Go Hard and more.
post #5500 of 5876
Gentry (née HWC&S) has OSB black Horween SC beef roll loafers on sale for $276 with free shipping: http://gentrynyc.com/collections/sale/products/oak-street-black-cordovan-beefroll
post #5501 of 5876
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post

Gentry (née HWC&S) has OSB black Horween SC beef roll loafers on sale for $276 with free shipping: http://gentrynyc.com/collections/sale/products/oak-street-black-cordovan-beefroll
Saw that. If it was any color other than black I would have kopped, I just can't think of a need for a black loafer.
post #5502 of 5876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Saw that. If it was any color other than black I would have kopped, I just can't think of a need for a black loafer.

They are more limited than #8 or Cigar, etc, but they'll look good with dark jeans and black, navy or grey chinos or cords.
post #5503 of 5876
Anyone know what the current RL in store discounts are? Anything extra and noteworthy?
post #5504 of 5876
Near me its 50% off already discounted merch.
post #5505 of 5876
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Near me its 50% off already discounted merch.

Did you see any PL ties?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread