or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 351

post #5251 of 5820
ffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gif

Missed it.
post #5252 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troilus View Post

Some noob from S&W called JAB to tell them about the price. That may explain the issue.


post #5253 of 5820
Missed it too. Don't really need them, but I tried to order the rainbow of all 3. Oh well, they'll all be cancelled anyway.
post #5254 of 5820

Knottery 50% off

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US AND HAPPY 4th TO YOU!


This week marks the 3 year birthday of our company. It's also July 4th weekend. To show our appreciation we offer you a 50% off promo code so you can celebrate along with us. (Of course we have no problem accepting gifts too.)


Use code "3YEAR" in checkout

post #5255 of 5820
Taylor Stitch has 20% off with YORKTOWN till Sunday.

Speaking from experience the shirts are great and I have heard good things about the denim. Code also works on the discounted Last Call items too.
post #5256 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post

Knottery 50% off

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US AND HAPPY 4th TO YOU!





This week marks the 3 year birthday of our company. It's also July 4th weekend. To show our appreciation we offer you a 50% off promo code so you can celebrate along with us. (Of course we have no problem accepting gifts too.)





Use code "3YEAR" in checkout



well, their website is extremely slow at the moment, I wonder how many people went online after this message satisfied.gif
post #5257 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmin209 View Post

Better check your receipt & make sure they don't charge you full price.

Good call - lucky for me, the receipt shows that deep discounted price.

Who would call up the store and tell them? What a turd.
post #5258 of 5820
Also Barney's Warehouse has an extra 30% off online.
post #5259 of 5820
ffffuuuu.gif Too many sales, my wallet can't take it...
post #5260 of 5820
Was thinking the same thing. ha!

Luckily I have some credit floating in my PayPal account from some Ebay sales. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5261 of 5820
knottery is a great sale!
post #5262 of 5820
Leffot sale on, smallish markdowns but a few good styles. Very limited sizing

edit - link: http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/sale.html?___SID=U
Edited by stevent - 7/4/13 at 11:17pm
post #5263 of 5820

Drake's Sale

 

Online sale will be starting 17th of July

Online sale will be starting 17th of July

post #5264 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Drake's Sale

Online sale will be starting 17th of July



Online sale will be starting 17th of July





I wonder how much left by the time online starts...
post #5265 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

I wonder how much left by the time online starts...

 

I might be wrong, but the shop and online store are totally not related. The online stock is from the warehouse and the shop has stock just like any other retailer.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread