Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 345post #5161 of 59316/13/13 at 6:31pmPaul Stuart as of yesterday still had 2 Carmina made Cordovan austerity brogue shoe (one in a more red version of #8 and one in brown, in multiple size). SA told me it's made by Carmina, and since I have never owned Carmina (went to the store for 15 minutes when I was in Paris) I can't tell for real. It runs large for sure though, I would say take your Barrie size to start with. They're selling for 488.??, I would have bought it if it wasn't a balmoral, too dressy for cordovan for my taste.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5162 of 59316/13/13 at 6:48pmpost #5163 of 59316/13/13 at 7:10pmQuote:
Then don't buy Allen Edmond shoes or boots at Nordstroms.
As for "always on sale" . . . not at these prices.
I wish you the best this week,
Edited by David Copeland - 6/13/13 at 8:34pmpost #5164 of 59316/13/13 at 7:25pmpost #5165 of 59316/13/13 at 7:41pmpost #5166 of 59316/13/13 at 7:42pmpost #5167 of 59316/13/13 at 7:42pmpost #5168 of 59316/13/13 at 7:45pmpost #5169 of 59316/13/13 at 7:46pmpost #5170 of 59316/13/13 at 8:28pmpost #5171 of 59316/13/13 at 8:29pmpost #5172 of 59316/13/13 at 8:29pmpost #5173 of 59316/13/13 at 8:30pmpost #5174 of 59316/13/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
If you really did, then by all means post the sale prices of each shoe style being offered and who your contact is, chum.
- Official Events and PSA thread
- The Current State of Americana
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 12 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 30 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 30 minutes ago
- › Kit chen Design In Glasgow Area UK 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...