or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 337

post #5041 of 5700
Same seller (not me) also has a big batch of Kiton sportscoats as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LOT-OF-100-KITON-NAPOLI-JACKET-CASHMERE-WOOL-SIL-COAT-IN-COTTON-AND-LEATHER-/181124001490?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a2bd4eed2#ht_2041wt_1170
post #5042 of 5700
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Maybe an opportunity for somebody - $8200 BIN or Offer. fyi: I'm not affiliated at all.

NEW LOT OF 100 LUIGI BORRELLI SHIRT 100% COTTON ALL SIZES



after you take into account shipping and customs duties, you are looking at about $90 a shirt and $800 a sportcoat. Setting aside your costs to then sell these and how long it will take you to move this, you are taking a pretty big risk not knowing what you are getting. The shirts could be pretty ugly/weird sizes and the jackets, you could be getting lots of orphaned suits, odd sizes, more cotton than wool coats etc. Anyway, if you have 80K to invest in clothes to resell, just go directly to these manufacturers, you'll get the goods cheaper and you'll get what you want.
post #5043 of 5700
Thank you for the advice Ed. I have reconsidered my bid on the 100 sport coats.
post #5044 of 5700

DALLAS TRUNK SHOW MAY 9th

 


Edited by CLFConsignment - 4/18/13 at 7:18pm
post #5045 of 5700
It's apparently my week for Allen Edmonds PSAs (but at least these aren't seconds):

50% off of AEs at Shoe Metro with coupon code AEDMONDS. I don't know anything about this merchant.

http://www.shoemetro.com/nsearch.aspx?page=1&refine=y&Brand=ALLEN+EDMONDS&utm_source=e20130419m_All&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=50offAEdmondsAllMale
post #5046 of 5700
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post

It's apparently my week for Allen Edmonds PSAs (but at least these aren't seconds):

50% off of AEs at Shoe Metro with coupon code AEDMONDS. I don't know anything about this merchant.

http://www.shoemetro.com/nsearch.aspx?page=1&refine=y&Brand=ALLEN+EDMONDS&utm_source=e20130419m_All&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=50offAEdmondsAllMale
Thanks for the PSA, nothing of interest for me.
post #5047 of 5700
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post

It's apparently my week for Allen Edmonds PSAs (but at least these aren't seconds):

50% off of AEs at Shoe Metro with coupon code AEDMONDS. I don't know anything about this merchant.

http://www.shoemetro.com/nsearch.aspx?page=1&refine=y&Brand=ALLEN+EDMONDS&utm_source=e20130419m_All&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=50offAEdmondsAllMale

Those 10D Montecito's are a great price at $125.
post #5048 of 5700
I've long toyed with the idea of getting a pair of New Orleans as a "fun" alternate shoe, but only if I could get it cheap. I thought this might be the opportunity, but geez - it looks like they've raised prices on them since the last time I looked. They're MSRP at $510 now? I thought they were like $399 or similar last time I looked a year or so ago.

post #5049 of 5700
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

I've long toyed with the idea of getting a pair of New Orleans as a "fun" alternate shoe, but only if I could get it cheap. I thought this might be the opportunity, but geez - it looks like they've raised prices on them since the last time I looked. They're MSRP at $510 now? I thought they were like $399 or similar last time I looked a year or so ago.

They are only $249 on AE's own site right now:
http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF4112_1_40000000001_-1
Original retail is listed as $345 so I'm not sure where you saw $510.
post #5050 of 5700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

They are only $249 on AE's own site right now:
http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF4112_1_40000000001_-1
Original retail is listed as $345 so I'm not sure where you saw $510.

From the PSA above for 50% off AEs at ShoeMart - they're $509 right now. Must be a typo, but they only have 2 sizes anyway and not mine. Regardless, thanks for pointing out they're only $249 at AE (which is about 50% off $509, imagine that!) - I might just give them a whirl at that price...


post #5051 of 5700
smile.gif
post #5052 of 5700
Yeeouch! Definitely not for $510. I just got the Boca Ratons so I think I'm set for AE walnut woven shoes for the moment.
post #5053 of 5700
X post:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/345569/sport-coat-psa-unusually-low-prices


Highlights include a Loro Piana SC with a retail of $3k marked down to $500 + 50% off ($250!!!)
post #5054 of 5700
Thread Starter 
I started this thread?
post #5055 of 5700
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post

I started this thread?

Did Ambrosi neuralize you?

neuralizer.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread