or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 330

post #4936 of 5824
Will had a bunch at that price on A Suitable Wardrobe's eshop. Most all seem to be sold out now, however.
post #4937 of 5824
C&J suede double monk 8UK for $279 popped up at Barneys:

http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Captoe-Double-Monk/501839085,default,pd.html?cgid=MENS05&index=1
post #4938 of 5824
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

Neiman Marcus has Drake's grenadine ties in store for $58 a piece - that's the last call price.

I saw navy and red today...they had a bunch in stock.

Yeah NM is in "Last Call" sale mode and they're consolidating. My store in Charlotte just got some Tom Ford 46R suits from Orlando.
post #4939 of 5824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

C&J suede double monk 8UK for $279 popped up at Barneys

http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Captoe-Double-Monk/501839085,default,pd.html?cgid=MENS05&index=1

Purchased! Ty
post #4940 of 5824
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmax View Post

Yeah NM is in "Last Call" sale mode and they're consolidating. My store in Charlotte just got some Tom Ford 46R suits from Orlando.

They have nothing in San Francisco
post #4941 of 5824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhappenin View Post

Purchased! Ty

Doh!
post #4942 of 5824
Sorry if I stole them frown.gif if they don't fit I will put them up for sale here
post #4943 of 5824
For anyone in Chicago, I popped into the Mich Ave Neiman Marcus last night and there was a really nice, staple, blue, 2 button, double vented suit by ISAIA for ~1300 marked down from 2900 in a 38R. I didn't check out other sizes but I would've scooped it if I didn't already have a really nice navy suit that was basically the exact same thing. Also, they have a lot of ties in there and I went up to the NM at Northbrook and their tie selection is good as well (lot of Kiton 7 folds at both locations). The clothes at NM in Northbrook are less picked over and a bit better organized. There was a fair bit of Brunello Cucinelli at both, with a lot of the cargo trousers at the Northbrook store (I wanna say ~350 for the flannel and ~500 for the cotton, which made no sense to me). The markdowns on the Cucinelli weren't drastic enough for me to consider anything, tho. Shoes were nothing special.
post #4944 of 5824
N-M web site has Charvet knit ties for $81. Brown and an olivey green. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/search.jsp?N=0&treeTab=Sale&Ntt=charvet+knit&_requestid=43705 Free shipping with code SHOPNM
post #4945 of 5824
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

^^^^^

shoot me a pm tomorrow and I'll try and pick it up for you on the way back from work.

Anything?
post #4946 of 5824

Photobucket

post #4947 of 5824
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepitm View Post

For anyone in Chicago, I popped into the Mich Ave Neiman Marcus last night and there was a really nice, staple, blue, 2 button, double vented suit by ISAIA for ~1300 marked down from 2900 in a 38R. I didn't check out other sizes but I would've scooped it if I didn't already have a really nice navy suit that was basically the exact same thing. Also, they have a lot of ties in there and I went up to the NM at Northbrook and their tie selection is good as well (lot of Kiton 7 folds at both locations). The clothes at NM in Northbrook are less picked over and a bit better organized. There was a fair bit of Brunello Cucinelli at both, with a lot of the cargo trousers at the Northbrook store (I wanna say ~350 for the flannel and ~500 for the cotton, which made no sense to me). The markdowns on the Cucinelli weren't drastic enough for me to consider anything, tho. Shoes were nothing special.
Great info. Thanks!
post #4948 of 5824
J Crew has a 40% off sale right now. They have some nice Portolano leather gloves for $70.
post #4949 of 5824
Looks like Soiffer Haskin is hosting a Kiton sale Feb. 10-12. I don't think I've seen Kiton there before. Anyone else?
post #4950 of 5824
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwh812 View Post

Looks like Soiffer Haskin is hosting a Kiton sale Feb. 10-12. I don't think I've seen Kiton there before. Anyone else?

 

I certainly haven't. Could be interesting...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread