or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 328

post #4906 of 5714
ties moving fast.
post #4907 of 5714
Guiz, does Drakes take off 20% VAT for US customers?
post #4908 of 5714
They do. You'll notice the deduction once you sign in.
post #4909 of 5714

They remove VAT, but international shipping kinda tacks that amount back on. 

post #4910 of 5714
EDIT: This code is now expired. Sign up for their emails and they'll send you a new one soon enough!

Tricker's chocolate suede chukkas with Barbour storm welt and Danite sole for $229.56 at STP with keycode EB011713A . Available in 10, 10.5 and 12 UK. Chocolate also in size 10UK and Snuff suede in 12UK — both with a Vibram sole.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/tricker%E2%80%99s-aldo-style-chukka-boots-for-men~p~3498x/


Edited by FlaneurNYC - 1/18/13 at 10:51am
post #4911 of 5714
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaneurNYC View Post

Tricker's chocolate suede chukkas with Barbour storm welt and Danite sole for $229.56 at STP with keycode EB011713A . Available in 10, 10.5 and 12 UK. Chocolate also in size 10UK and Snuff suede in 12UK — both with a Vibram sole.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/tricker%E2%80%99s-aldo-style-chukka-boots-for-men~p~3498x/

Got the leather soled version the other day icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #4912 of 5714
My Marshalls here in SoCal keeps getting some nice socks(Pantherella, PRL,...)
They start out at $9 a piece, but they keep making it to the clearance rack at $5.
post #4913 of 5714
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

My Marshalls here in SoCal keeps getting some nice socks(Pantherella, PRL,...)
They start out at $9 a piece, but they keep making it to the clearance rack at $5.

In Charlotte there are multiple Marshalls - one has racks of higher-end stuff (Zegna mainline, RLPL/RLBL, Rag & Bone); the other stores don't have any of that. Weird.
post #4914 of 5714
Smashburn sale is on. As is tradition, no huge deals. I'm heading in there tomorrow so I'll give updates on anything insane in-store.
post #4915 of 5714
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaneurNYC View Post

Tricker's chocolate suede chukkas with Barbour storm welt and Danite sole for $229.56 at STP with keycode EB011713A . Available in 10, 10.5 and 12 UK. Chocolate also in size 10UK and Snuff suede in 12UK — both with a Vibram sole.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/tricker%E2%80%99s-aldo-style-chukka-boots-for-men~p~3498x/
hide (Click to show)

Weird, I thought it could only be a Vibram or Dianite sole.
post #4916 of 5714
Saks flagship has some nice Isaia topcoats in bigger sizes EU54-58 in camel and navy. IIRC they were an extra 40% off the already reduced prices. Wish they'd had size 52...
post #4917 of 5714
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaneurNYC View Post

Tricker's chocolate suede chukkas with Barbour storm welt and Danite sole for $229.56 at STP with keycode EB011713A . Available in 10, 10.5 and 12 UK. Chocolate also in size 10UK and Snuff suede in 12UK — both with a Vibram sole.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/tricker%E2%80%99s-aldo-style-chukka-boots-for-men~p~3498x/


Thanks, bought a pair.

I hope the sizes are UK sizes as mentioned. I am always apprehensive about sizing when buying from US based stores.
post #4918 of 5714
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

Thanks, bought a pair.

I hope the sizes are UK sizes as mentioned. I am always apprehensive about sizing when buying from US based stores.

They are definitely UK sizes. I've bought several pairs of Tricker's there. Glad you could take advantage. It's an unbeatable price!
post #4919 of 5714
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmax View Post

In Charlotte there are multiple Marshalls - one has racks of higher-end stuff (Zegna mainline, RLPL/RLBL, Rag & Bone); the other stores don't have any of that. Weird.
It is like that hear in SoCal. The Marshall's in Orange County are amazing while the other ones carry 90% junk.
post #4920 of 5714
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

It is like that hear in SoCal. The Marshall's in Orange County are amazing while the other ones carry 90% junk.

Studio city is stocked as well
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread