^ Very rarely do these sites actually require a referral, and Gilt definitely doesn't.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:38 am in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on Today at 5:24 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 305post #4561 of 594712/7/12 at 1:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4562 of 594712/7/12 at 2:11pmpost #4563 of 594712/7/12 at 2:12pmpost #4564 of 594712/7/12 at 2:13pmpost #4565 of 594712/7/12 at 2:17pmpost #4566 of 594712/7/12 at 4:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I went by earlier. Discount down to 80% but nothing really in my size (54). Some really nice cashmere fair-isle sweaters for about $300. Some nice blazers and wool grey flannel DB chalkstripes - absolutely sick. I saw a 52 and 54. A whole wall of leather jackets. I think those were about $700-800. But no mirrors in the mens section and nowhere to try pants on. So they make it pretty tough even if you'd like to buy something. Some dress shirts at about $100. No ties or pocketsquares this time around.
I think this time around it appeared to be a lot of actual samples in size 50.
Might be worth keeping your powder dry for this Drake's thing.
I'm sure this thing is probably over today, but if not, where/when? I'm a 38/40 and could use some casual sport coats. I just Googled and got a bunch of older notices. I looked back a few pages here and didn't see it. Thanks!post #4567 of 594712/7/12 at 4:24pmpost #4568 of 594712/7/12 at 4:24pmQuote:
I'm not sure why you would think it's allowed - what would prevent hundreds of other people spamming their links all over these forums just as you've done?post #4569 of 594712/7/12 at 4:31pmQuote:
I had a feeling it would be. A lot of sample sales end on Friday and the results I did get from Google listed the previous Cucinelli sales as ending Friday. Though I have been to a couple of sales at 260 Fifth Avenue that ended at noon on Saturday.
All the more for Drakes pocket squares, I guess!post #4570 of 594712/7/12 at 7:00pmI also stopped by the Ralph Lauren sale at soiffer haskin this afternoon. There was some nice stuff - lots of RRL tailored clothing. A few nice eight piece pie caps made from Harris tweed. And some nice RLPL stuff - cashmere sweaters, dress shirts, ties. Everything seemed to be about 65 percent off.
I was rushing to pick up a batch of ties that were ready for me down the street at tiecrafters, but did pick up an RLPL paisley tie. Looks awesome - I would say its ancient madder but that's what it looks like. Blues, reds, greens, browns with that rich but somewhat faded look. 90 percent cashmere. $70.post #4571 of 594712/7/12 at 10:56pmpost #4572 of 594712/8/12 at 12:32ampost #4573 of 594712/8/12 at 10:59ampost #4574 of 594712/8/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
The ties you are talking about are there for many months and the bottoms are ridiculously wide.post #4575 of 594712/8/12 at 5:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I also stopped by the Ralph Lauren sale at soiffer haskin this afternoon. There was some nice stuff - lots of RRL tailored clothing. A few nice eight piece pie caps made from Harris tweed. And some nice RLPL stuff - cashmere sweaters, dress shirts, ties. Everything seemed to be about 65 percent off.
I was rushing to pick up a batch of ties that were ready for me down the street at tiecrafters, but did pick up an RLPL paisley tie. Looks awesome - I would say its ancient madder but that's what it looks like. Blues, reds, greens, browns with that rich but somewhat faded look. 90 percent cashmere. $70.
- Official Events and PSA thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 16 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 18 seconds ago
- › Metal aglets? 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015