^ Very rarely do these sites actually require a referral, and Gilt definitely doesn't.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 am in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 9/26/16 at 7:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 305post #4561 of 604412/7/12 at 1:51pmpost #4562 of 604412/7/12 at 2:11pmpost #4563 of 604412/7/12 at 2:12pmpost #4564 of 604412/7/12 at 2:13pmpost #4565 of 604412/7/12 at 2:17pmpost #4566 of 604412/7/12 at 4:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I went by earlier. Discount down to 80% but nothing really in my size (54). Some really nice cashmere fair-isle sweaters for about $300. Some nice blazers and wool grey flannel DB chalkstripes - absolutely sick. I saw a 52 and 54. A whole wall of leather jackets. I think those were about $700-800. But no mirrors in the mens section and nowhere to try pants on. So they make it pretty tough even if you'd like to buy something. Some dress shirts at about $100. No ties or pocketsquares this time around.
I think this time around it appeared to be a lot of actual samples in size 50.
Might be worth keeping your powder dry for this Drake's thing.
I'm sure this thing is probably over today, but if not, where/when? I'm a 38/40 and could use some casual sport coats. I just Googled and got a bunch of older notices. I looked back a few pages here and didn't see it. Thanks!post #4567 of 604412/7/12 at 4:24pmpost #4568 of 604412/7/12 at 4:24pmQuote:
I'm not sure why you would think it's allowed - what would prevent hundreds of other people spamming their links all over these forums just as you've done?post #4569 of 604412/7/12 at 4:31pmQuote:
I had a feeling it would be. A lot of sample sales end on Friday and the results I did get from Google listed the previous Cucinelli sales as ending Friday. Though I have been to a couple of sales at 260 Fifth Avenue that ended at noon on Saturday.
All the more for Drakes pocket squares, I guess!post #4570 of 604412/7/12 at 7:00pmI also stopped by the Ralph Lauren sale at soiffer haskin this afternoon. There was some nice stuff - lots of RRL tailored clothing. A few nice eight piece pie caps made from Harris tweed. And some nice RLPL stuff - cashmere sweaters, dress shirts, ties. Everything seemed to be about 65 percent off.
I was rushing to pick up a batch of ties that were ready for me down the street at tiecrafters, but did pick up an RLPL paisley tie. Looks awesome - I would say its ancient madder but that's what it looks like. Blues, reds, greens, browns with that rich but somewhat faded look. 90 percent cashmere. $70.post #4571 of 604412/7/12 at 10:56pmpost #4572 of 604412/8/12 at 12:32ampost #4573 of 604412/8/12 at 10:59ampost #4574 of 604412/8/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
The ties you are talking about are there for many months and the bottoms are ridiculously wide.post #4575 of 604412/8/12 at 5:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I also stopped by the Ralph Lauren sale at soiffer haskin this afternoon. There was some nice stuff - lots of RRL tailored clothing. A few nice eight piece pie caps made from Harris tweed. And some nice RLPL stuff - cashmere sweaters, dress shirts, ties. Everything seemed to be about 65 percent off.
I was rushing to pick up a batch of ties that were ready for me down the street at tiecrafters, but did pick up an RLPL paisley tie. Looks awesome - I would say its ancient madder but that's what it looks like. Blues, reds, greens, browns with that rich but somewhat faded look. 90 percent cashmere. $70.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 11 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL THRIFT/DISCOUNT STORE FIT PIC BRAGGING THREAD 19 seconds ago
- › Iron Heart denim 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...