^ Very rarely do these sites actually require a referral, and Gilt definitely doesn't.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on Today at 6:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 305post #4561 of 591312/7/12 at 1:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4562 of 591312/7/12 at 2:11pmpost #4563 of 591312/7/12 at 2:12pmpost #4564 of 591312/7/12 at 2:13pmpost #4565 of 591312/7/12 at 2:17pmpost #4566 of 591312/7/12 at 4:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I went by earlier. Discount down to 80% but nothing really in my size (54). Some really nice cashmere fair-isle sweaters for about $300. Some nice blazers and wool grey flannel DB chalkstripes - absolutely sick. I saw a 52 and 54. A whole wall of leather jackets. I think those were about $700-800. But no mirrors in the mens section and nowhere to try pants on. So they make it pretty tough even if you'd like to buy something. Some dress shirts at about $100. No ties or pocketsquares this time around.
I think this time around it appeared to be a lot of actual samples in size 50.
Might be worth keeping your powder dry for this Drake's thing.
I'm sure this thing is probably over today, but if not, where/when? I'm a 38/40 and could use some casual sport coats. I just Googled and got a bunch of older notices. I looked back a few pages here and didn't see it. Thanks!post #4567 of 591312/7/12 at 4:24pmpost #4568 of 591312/7/12 at 4:24pmQuote:
I'm not sure why you would think it's allowed - what would prevent hundreds of other people spamming their links all over these forums just as you've done?post #4569 of 591312/7/12 at 4:31pmQuote:
I had a feeling it would be. A lot of sample sales end on Friday and the results I did get from Google listed the previous Cucinelli sales as ending Friday. Though I have been to a couple of sales at 260 Fifth Avenue that ended at noon on Saturday.
All the more for Drakes pocket squares, I guess!post #4570 of 591312/7/12 at 7:00pmI also stopped by the Ralph Lauren sale at soiffer haskin this afternoon. There was some nice stuff - lots of RRL tailored clothing. A few nice eight piece pie caps made from Harris tweed. And some nice RLPL stuff - cashmere sweaters, dress shirts, ties. Everything seemed to be about 65 percent off.
I was rushing to pick up a batch of ties that were ready for me down the street at tiecrafters, but did pick up an RLPL paisley tie. Looks awesome - I would say its ancient madder but that's what it looks like. Blues, reds, greens, browns with that rich but somewhat faded look. 90 percent cashmere. $70.post #4571 of 591312/7/12 at 10:56pmpost #4572 of 591312/8/12 at 12:32ampost #4573 of 591312/8/12 at 10:59ampost #4574 of 591312/8/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
The ties you are talking about are there for many months and the bottoms are ridiculously wide.post #4575 of 591312/8/12 at 5:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I also stopped by the Ralph Lauren sale at soiffer haskin this afternoon. There was some nice stuff - lots of RRL tailored clothing. A few nice eight piece pie caps made from Harris tweed. And some nice RLPL stuff - cashmere sweaters, dress shirts, ties. Everything seemed to be about 65 percent off.
I was rushing to pick up a batch of ties that were ready for me down the street at tiecrafters, but did pick up an RLPL paisley tie. Looks awesome - I would say its ancient madder but that's what it looks like. Blues, reds, greens, browns with that rich but somewhat faded look. 90 percent cashmere. $70.
- Official Events and PSA thread
- The Current State of Americana
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 7 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan