^ Very rarely do these sites actually require a referral, and Gilt definitely doesn't.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:58 am in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 10/3/15 at 9:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 305post #4561 of 602312/7/12 at 1:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4562 of 602312/7/12 at 2:11pmpost #4563 of 602312/7/12 at 2:12pmpost #4564 of 602312/7/12 at 2:13pmpost #4565 of 602312/7/12 at 2:17pmpost #4566 of 602312/7/12 at 4:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I went by earlier. Discount down to 80% but nothing really in my size (54). Some really nice cashmere fair-isle sweaters for about $300. Some nice blazers and wool grey flannel DB chalkstripes - absolutely sick. I saw a 52 and 54. A whole wall of leather jackets. I think those were about $700-800. But no mirrors in the mens section and nowhere to try pants on. So they make it pretty tough even if you'd like to buy something. Some dress shirts at about $100. No ties or pocketsquares this time around.
I think this time around it appeared to be a lot of actual samples in size 50.
Might be worth keeping your powder dry for this Drake's thing.
I'm sure this thing is probably over today, but if not, where/when? I'm a 38/40 and could use some casual sport coats. I just Googled and got a bunch of older notices. I looked back a few pages here and didn't see it. Thanks!post #4567 of 602312/7/12 at 4:24pmpost #4568 of 602312/7/12 at 4:24pmQuote:
I'm not sure why you would think it's allowed - what would prevent hundreds of other people spamming their links all over these forums just as you've done?post #4569 of 602312/7/12 at 4:31pmQuote:
I had a feeling it would be. A lot of sample sales end on Friday and the results I did get from Google listed the previous Cucinelli sales as ending Friday. Though I have been to a couple of sales at 260 Fifth Avenue that ended at noon on Saturday.
All the more for Drakes pocket squares, I guess!post #4570 of 602312/7/12 at 7:00pmI also stopped by the Ralph Lauren sale at soiffer haskin this afternoon. There was some nice stuff - lots of RRL tailored clothing. A few nice eight piece pie caps made from Harris tweed. And some nice RLPL stuff - cashmere sweaters, dress shirts, ties. Everything seemed to be about 65 percent off.
I was rushing to pick up a batch of ties that were ready for me down the street at tiecrafters, but did pick up an RLPL paisley tie. Looks awesome - I would say its ancient madder but that's what it looks like. Blues, reds, greens, browns with that rich but somewhat faded look. 90 percent cashmere. $70.post #4571 of 602312/7/12 at 10:56pmpost #4572 of 602312/8/12 at 12:32ampost #4573 of 602312/8/12 at 10:59ampost #4574 of 602312/8/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
The ties you are talking about are there for many months and the bottoms are ridiculously wide.post #4575 of 602312/8/12 at 5:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I also stopped by the Ralph Lauren sale at soiffer haskin this afternoon. There was some nice stuff - lots of RRL tailored clothing. A few nice eight piece pie caps made from Harris tweed. And some nice RLPL stuff - cashmere sweaters, dress shirts, ties. Everything seemed to be about 65 percent off.
I was rushing to pick up a batch of ties that were ready for me down the street at tiecrafters, but did pick up an RLPL paisley tie. Looks awesome - I would say its ancient madder but that's what it looks like. Blues, reds, greens, browns with that rich but somewhat faded look. 90 percent cashmere. $70.
- Official Events and PSA thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 26 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...