or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 302

post #4516 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by sftiger View Post

They had a few Luciano Barbera sport coats that I almost snagged, but I exercised some restraint at the last minute. They also have a few BB Golden Fleece suits in staple colors for $499, sizes 40R and 42R. Again, almost bit but showed restraint.

Were they mainline or Club?
post #4517 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post

Were they mainline or Club?

Club.
post #4518 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Club.

Nope - mainline. They always have plenty of Club stuff though, but these I believe were the real thing.
post #4519 of 5820

jpress december sale, mostly 25% off

code: PSDEC12

post #4520 of 5820
In case people didn't know, Barneys sale started. 40% off select items, nice C&J selection. Even a couple of GGs, too bad they only carry medium width frown.gif
post #4521 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissemble View Post

jpress december sale, mostly 25% off
code: PSDEC12

Thanks much - you just tipped the scales enough for me to finalize a purchase!
post #4522 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Thanks much - you just tipped the scales enough for me to finalize a purchase!

What'd you buy!
post #4523 of 5820
Just got the Hilditch & Key catalog in the mail. Looks like starting Dec. 1, most shirts will be £62, 3-5 shirts will be £59, and 6 or more £56.
post #4524 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Thanks much - you just tipped the scales enough for me to finalize a purchase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

What'd you buy!

Nothing too serious, a gray cotton/linen casual jacket. I've specifically wanted something just like this for quite a while - med/light gray, ideally a lightweight cotton/linen blend, patch pockets. It seems to totally fit the bill. At $550 I wasn't biting. At -%25 for $360 or so, I was mildly interested. At -50% for $260, that's about as good as it gets - I'm in.



Note that it's actually made by Cremieux for JPress; Cremieux I only know from having seen their wares in Dillard's stores (some of which I thought was decent or better than). Unfortunately, I msg'd twice to JPress about getting measurements but didn't get any response. Since they've sold out on more than half of the avail sizes within a day of your post, I figured I'd jump on it. At 50% off, it's non returnable - but I bet I can pass off on B&S or Ebay without much loss if the sizing isn't salvageable. We'll see...

ps - it's almost hard to see the jacket with that wacky, riveting shirt placket...
post #4525 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Nothing too serious, a gray cotton/linen casual jacket. I've specifically wanted something just like this for quite a while - med/light gray, ideally a lightweight cotton/linen blend, patch pockets. It seems to totally fit the bill. At $550 I wasn't biting. At -%25 for $360 or so, I was mildly interested. At -50% for $260, that's about as good as it gets - I'm in.

Note that it's actually made by Cremieux for JPress; Cremieux I only know from having seen their wares in Dillard's stores (some of which I thought was decent or better than). Unfortunately, I msg'd twice to JPress about getting measurements but didn't get any response. Since they've sold out on more than half of the avail sizes within a day of your post, I figured I'd jump on it. At 50% off, it's non returnable - but I bet I can pass off on B&S or Ebay without much loss if the sizing isn't salvageable. We'll see...
ps - it's almost hard to see the jacket with that wacky, riveting shirt placket...

I have that jacket in blue for sale and posted measurements...
post #4526 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki View Post

I have that jacket in blue for sale and posted measurements...

Wow, that's an amazing coincidence.

But, Now I'm worried - I ordered a 40, which is my normal size, thinking Cremieux would lean large. Since your 42 is a tagged 44, it looks like they are running small ... ARGH!
post #4527 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Wow, that's an amazing coincidence.
But, Now I'm worried - I ordered a 40, which is my normal size, thinking Cremieux would lean large. Since your 42 is a tagged 44, it looks like they are running small ... ARGH!

Basically there is no vanity sizing - it is 22" P2P and a 44 measurement.
post #4528 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

not clothing but amazon has a sick deal on the klipsch x10 earphones for 85! limit 1 per person just kopped!

 

Missed it! I wish I stumbled on this earlier.

post #4529 of 5820
Vente Privee has Borreli shirts for $70-$90
post #4530 of 5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmin209 View Post

Vente Privee has Borreli shirts for $70-$90

Caveat Emptor...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread