Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 10/3/15 at 9:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 283post #4231 of 60238/2/12 at 10:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4232 of 60238/2/12 at 10:13ampost #4233 of 60238/2/12 at 10:17amFunny thing is the Barney's online warehouse sale is a bit of a rip-off. Prices are absolutely the same as they've been over the last couple of weeks except now all sales are final and shipping is only free after $150. You really do need to wait for those last few days of the sale when they layer on those extra discounts.post #4234 of 60238/3/12 at 6:27ampost #4235 of 60238/6/12 at 9:16amBen Silver is having a warehouse sale. I just grabbed a couple of ties (made by Drakes), and squares (also Drakes) and a cashmere polo. One drawback is the $16.50 shipping charges. Things were disappearing out of my cart. So the quantities are probably pretty limited.
http://www.bensilver.com/Warehouse-Sale.htmlpost #4236 of 60238/6/12 at 9:28ampost #4237 of 60238/6/12 at 10:05ampost #4238 of 60238/6/12 at 1:23pmpost #4239 of 60238/6/12 at 1:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Harper
Funny thing is the Barney's online warehouse sale is a bit of a rip-off. Prices are absolutely the same as they've been over the last couple of weeks except now all sales are final and shipping is only free after $150. You really do need to wait for those last few days of the sale when they layer on those extra discounts.
any chance you know approx. when this would be...?post #4240 of 60238/7/12 at 4:52pmIf anyone is interested, I am preparing to write my OTR Samuelsohn Spring 13 order later this week and will be offering superb pricing on advanced orders of stock sizes. You will be able to pick the model of your choice and terms are 25% down with the balance due when delivered (January through April). Email me and I will email back the scanned swatches of suits and jackets.post #4241 of 60238/7/12 at 11:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by TonyThe Tailor
If anyone is interested, I am preparing to write my OTR Samuelsohn Spring 13 order later this week and will be offering superb pricing on advanced orders of stock sizes. You will be able to pick the model of your choice and terms are 25% down with the balance due when delivered (January through April). Email me and I will email back the scanned swatches of suits and jackets.
SF at its bestpost #4242 of 60238/8/12 at 11:07ampost #4243 of 60238/8/12 at 1:51pmQuote:
Definitely be interested to hear about what's available in store. Thanks.post #4244 of 60238/8/12 at 7:59pmpost #4245 of 60238/9/12 at 8:54am
- Official Events and PSA thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1602 Active Users (359 Members and 1243 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 3 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?