Originally Posted by sportin_life
Originally Posted by sinnedk
dude those corovan boots arent worth it, i had them and sent them back
Curious why you think they aren't worth it? They seem like a great deal compared to what cordovan boots usually go for and C&J construction is solid.
Personally I'm not a boots type of person so I didn't grab a pair, but if I wore boots regularly I would have definitely picked them up at this price.
so i actually bought them in the summer and returned them. here are my reasons for not liking them ( i combined random issues with the shoe issues)
1. BB keeps sending the boots out in bad condition (i had 4 pairs go back and forth) but BB CS was amazing
2. the toe box area was uncomfortable
3. the look is more clunky than expected
4. too plain for the price
5. cordovan is not a selling point to me
6. i think the c&j northcote is much better for a lower price