or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 197

post #2941 of 5771
if they were shell cordovan, i'd think that they would specifically mention it
post #2942 of 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

They took the EG shoes off of the website, lulz.

If you added it to your shopping cart before the sale it still shows up in the checkout.

Btw on a side note, does the 2 1818s for 1599 stack with the discount?
post #2943 of 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verniza View Post

If you added it to your shopping cart before the sale it still shows up in the checkout.
Btw on a side note, does the 2 1818s for 1599 stack with the discount?

haaa, nice. ive done this before
post #2944 of 5771

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportin_life View Post

BB sale is live online and in-stores. Is it just me or are their shoes currently underwhelming?


I can't even find them, even though i see a big sign saying they've made shopping easier,....

post #2945 of 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Quote:


I can't even find them, even though i see a big sign saying they've made shopping easier,....

footwear!
post #2946 of 5771
The BB website appears to be taking 25% off the order even without the BB MC at checkout.
Edited by btinl - 11/24/11 at 10:01am
post #2947 of 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl View Post

The BB website appears to be taking 25% off the order even without the BB MC at checkout.

Not for me... only seeing 15%.
post #2948 of 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Not for me... only seeing 15%.

Did you go all the way to the final checkout screen?
post #2949 of 5771
Says 20% off for any mastercard purchase for me. 15% for any other form of payment.
post #2950 of 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl View Post

Did you go all the way to the final checkout screen?

I'm at the place where I enter my credit card info and can click "Submit Order". Still shows as 15%... I've chosen MasterCard as my card. Do I have to fill in the cc info before the % updates?
post #2951 of 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Not for me... only seeing 15%.

Me too.
post #2952 of 5771
It's still taking 25% off for me. I'm at the "Submit Order" page without any credit card info entered yet.

209
post #2953 of 5771
Are you buying shoes or clothes?
post #2954 of 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Are you buying shoes or clothes?

Sweaters, but the discount worked on the SAB merchandise also.
post #2955 of 5771
Showed 15% off for me with a MasterCard, after I submitted my order it was adjusted to 20% off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread