or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 172

post #2566 of 5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

was it this snouty last:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
500

It was pretty similar, slightly more rounded off toe, but very much the same from the heel through the ball.
post #2567 of 5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post

^^^ I like those inlove.gif

+1
post #2568 of 5786
Just a heads up for those in the Phoenix area.

Consignment store "Well Suited" (two locations) will be doing their Fall Reveal tomorrow morning at 8AM. Three things caught my eye...

Allen Edmonds Size 12 McAllister - $70

Allen Edmonds Size 12 Winfield - $70

Allen Edmonds Size 12 Danbury - $60

All are a size too big for me. But all three look to be in like-new condition... so someone better jump on them!

**Note: These might be available for purchase online once the stores open tomorrow at 8am...so those of you online, be prepared.**
post #2569 of 5786
For 40R wearers in the Philadelphia area, there are two excellent suits at LCNM at Franklin Mills. There is one Kiton in a mid-range grey for about $1500 and an Oxxford 1220 in an air force blue. It was my first time handling the Oxxford 1220 and I came away very impressed. The fit is excellent, but very short.
post #2570 of 5786
AE shoe bank has burgundy lombards for $112
post #2571 of 5786
Online:

20% off for Torino Leather. Code: LABORDAY

Lands End(A bunch of PSs and cheap Ties) Free shipping No Minimum: Code: Line UP PIN 1466

$50 off your first $100 purchase at Bonobos: Link: http://www.bonobos.com/invite/deveandepot126375

Ontario Mills in SoCal as of Monday:
Marshalls: $9.99 PRL Ribbon Belts and $199 John Varvatos Slim Suits

Off 5th: Saks house brand slim pants <$20 + Polos & Tees <$15

PRL Factory: Summer Belts <$15 + a few summer slim 3" Ties

J Crew Factory: Staple(Navy, light blue, yellow) argyle socks <$2.50

Nordstrom Rack: House Brand Slim Ties Made in USA(By Robert Talbott) for <$10
post #2572 of 5786
Our favorite menswear chain, Jos A Bank is having a buy 1, get 2 free for everything in the store - which means you can get shoe trees for $25 for 3, plus whatever shipping/tax is I guess. Pretty hard price to beat IMO.
post #2573 of 5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saenek View Post

Our favorite menswear chain, Jos A Bank is having a buy 1, get 2 free for everything in the store - which means you can get shoe trees for $25 for 3, plus whatever shipping/tax is I guess. Pretty hard price to beat IMO.

They offer the same deal in store, so no shipping smile.gif
post #2574 of 5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post


They offer the same deal in store, so no shipping smile.gif

Good to know, going to drop by after work and pick some up in person then, can't beat $8 per shoe tree.
post #2575 of 5786
^Not a bad deal at all.
Is everything included. Maybe Allen Edmonds?
post #2576 of 5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

^Not a bad deal at all.
Is everything included. Maybe Allen Edmonds?

Excludes shoes frown.gif
post #2577 of 5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

^Not a bad deal at all.
Is everything included. Maybe Allen Edmonds?

lol that would be one heck of a sale

definitely stopping by JAB to pick up some shoe trees
thanks for the heads up
post #2578 of 5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctrojans31 View Post

For 40R wearers in the Philadelphia area, there are two excellent suits at LCNM at Franklin Mills. There is one Kiton in a mid-range grey for about $1500 and an Oxxford 1220 in an air force blue. It was my first time handling the Oxxford 1220 and I came away very impressed. The fit is excellent, but very short.

any other sizes? 38/ 38s?
Thanks!
post #2579 of 5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post


lol that would be one heck of a sale

definitely stopping by JAB to pick up some shoe trees
thanks for the heads up

I'm going to grab some trees as well, thanks for the heads up. Does anyone have experience with their cashmere scarves, are these a good deal at ~$40 each?
post #2580 of 5786
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post


lol that would be one heck of a sale

definitely stopping by JAB to pick up some shoe trees
thanks for the heads up

bro-in-law's office is right to the westfield century city mall so he walked over during lunch break and bought 6 shoe trees for me for $50ish
thanks for the info, folks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread