Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 10/3/15 at 9:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 169
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2522 of 60238/3/11 at 9:12amFWIW, a larger than usual number of clearance items at BB. Price reductions aren't that hot for most products though.
BTW has anyone tried the Superga® Classic Deck Sneakers?post #2523 of 60238/10/11 at 9:46ampost #2524 of 60238/10/11 at 10:05amQuote:Originally Posted by PipersSon
FWIW, a larger than usual number of clearance items at BB. Price reductions aren't that hot for most products though.
BTW has anyone tried the Superga® Classic Deck Sneakers?
It looks like they just added some more items.post #2525 of 60238/10/11 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by eztantz
Hickey Freeman is having a nice sale, some of the suits for ~$300 most between $400 - $500 range. Madison, Sterling & Mahogany styles all very nicely discounted + free shipping on orders of $150.
Thanks for the heads up --- Are the list prices on their website real prices or inflated RRSP that no one actually pays? Most of the prices are 1,500.00 each
Secondly, does anyone know which of their models are a slimmer fit? Thanks!post #2526 of 60238/10/11 at 2:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by eztantz
Hickey Freeman is having a nice sale, some of the suits for ~$300 most between $400 - $500 range. Madison, Sterling & Mahogany styles all very nicely discounted + free shipping on orders of $150.Quote:
NVM - nothing below size 40post #2527 of 60238/11/11 at 1:42pmpost #2528 of 60238/12/11 at 6:40amI am offering 3 classic all season swatches from my Fall advanced order at special pricing. Prices are good from August 8th to September 10th. These are for October 31st delivery.
You can choose 3 models: Dorset, Douglas or the new modern Essex. Made in your STOCK size. Use code S50 at checkout for the discount.
The link is here: http://www.tonythetailoronline.com/S...Order_c156.htm
any questions email me firstname.lastname@example.org #2529 of 60238/12/11 at 8:57ampost #2530 of 60238/12/11 at 2:09pm
Another (3rd!!) BONOBOS deal: $48 for $100 with Junglecents. That makes 3 current deals for 50% off.Yet another daily deal with Bonobos going on. This makes 3 current deals:
Buywithme $45 for $90: http://www.buywithme.com/i/4tkra8bewykrb?utm_source=GYFLI&utm_medium=Social
Need to purchase deal by 8/17/2011, Gift certificate expires February 2012.
Moolala $50 for $100: http://www.moolala.com/deals/id/LYAJC3E/bonobos
Need to purchase deal by 8/16/2011. Gift certificate expires February 2012.
Junglecents $48 for $100: http://www.junglecents.com/deals/bonobos
Limited quantity available. Gift certificate expires February 2012.
shameful self promotion: if you are new to Bonobos, feel free to use my referral for $50 off of your first order. This stacks with the daily deal discounts as well. Pavanisreddy's Bonobos referral link: http://www.bonobos.com/invite/pavanisreddy21622post #2531 of 60238/13/11 at 2:18amQuote:
this is also works for clearance items. thanks for the tip!post #2532 of 60238/13/11 at 2:46amQuote:
perfect ! thankspost #2533 of 60238/13/11 at 4:21ampost #2534 of 60238/13/11 at 5:30pmpost #2535 of 60238/14/11 at 2:59pm
- Official Events and PSA thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 31 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 44 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Trading Thread - Trade Your Awesome Threads 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...