Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:39 am in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 9/26/16 at 7:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 169post #2522 of 60818/3/11 at 9:12amFWIW, a larger than usual number of clearance items at BB. Price reductions aren't that hot for most products though.
BTW has anyone tried the Superga® Classic Deck Sneakers?post #2523 of 60818/10/11 at 9:46ampost #2524 of 60818/10/11 at 10:05amQuote:Originally Posted by PipersSon
FWIW, a larger than usual number of clearance items at BB. Price reductions aren't that hot for most products though.
BTW has anyone tried the Superga® Classic Deck Sneakers?
It looks like they just added some more items.post #2525 of 60818/10/11 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by eztantz
Hickey Freeman is having a nice sale, some of the suits for ~$300 most between $400 - $500 range. Madison, Sterling & Mahogany styles all very nicely discounted + free shipping on orders of $150.
Thanks for the heads up --- Are the list prices on their website real prices or inflated RRSP that no one actually pays? Most of the prices are 1,500.00 each
Secondly, does anyone know which of their models are a slimmer fit? Thanks!post #2526 of 60818/10/11 at 2:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by eztantz
Hickey Freeman is having a nice sale, some of the suits for ~$300 most between $400 - $500 range. Madison, Sterling & Mahogany styles all very nicely discounted + free shipping on orders of $150.Quote:
NVM - nothing below size 40post #2527 of 60818/11/11 at 1:42pmpost #2528 of 60818/12/11 at 6:40amI am offering 3 classic all season swatches from my Fall advanced order at special pricing. Prices are good from August 8th to September 10th. These are for October 31st delivery.
You can choose 3 models: Dorset, Douglas or the new modern Essex. Made in your STOCK size. Use code S50 at checkout for the discount.
The link is here: http://www.tonythetailoronline.com/S...Order_c156.htm
any questions email me firstname.lastname@example.org #2529 of 60818/12/11 at 8:57ampost #2530 of 60818/12/11 at 2:09pm
Another (3rd!!) BONOBOS deal: $48 for $100 with Junglecents. That makes 3 current deals for 50% off.Yet another daily deal with Bonobos going on. This makes 3 current deals:
Buywithme $45 for $90: http://www.buywithme.com/i/4tkra8bewykrb?utm_source=GYFLI&utm_medium=Social
Need to purchase deal by 8/17/2011, Gift certificate expires February 2012.
Moolala $50 for $100: http://www.moolala.com/deals/id/LYAJC3E/bonobos
Need to purchase deal by 8/16/2011. Gift certificate expires February 2012.
Junglecents $48 for $100: http://www.junglecents.com/deals/bonobos
Limited quantity available. Gift certificate expires February 2012.
shameful self promotion: if you are new to Bonobos, feel free to use my referral for $50 off of your first order. This stacks with the daily deal discounts as well. Pavanisreddy's Bonobos referral link: http://www.bonobos.com/invite/pavanisreddy21622post #2531 of 60818/13/11 at 2:18amQuote:
this is also works for clearance items. thanks for the tip!post #2532 of 60818/13/11 at 2:46amQuote:
perfect ! thankspost #2533 of 60818/13/11 at 4:21ampost #2534 of 60818/13/11 at 5:30pmpost #2535 of 60818/14/11 at 2:59pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 17 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 20 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 25 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 44 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 47 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...