or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Events and PSA thread - Page 87

post #1291 of 5884
I just dropped by for some presale purchase, but the official sale starts on June 21st, 2010. Most models are not on display which means they may be older or discontinued models with the exception of some limited editions models. Sale is 50% on available sizes (I tried maybe 8 different shoes on 7 E so there were a good amount available in my wize), Prestage line comes with shoe trees, Classic does not, shoe trees are full price at $115. Attached are pics or it didn't happen:





post #1292 of 5884
What shoes were available in 7E?
post #1293 of 5884
I should note 7 E US, the shoes I were trying were 6 and 6.5 Wide UK with various last. As for what is on sale, I'm not too familair with Lobb model names. I tried maybe 3 balmorals, 2-3 derby's, and they said they had a boot and loafer but I didn't try those. I tried on 6 rather (not 8), but they had more I wasn't interested in,
post #1294 of 5884
Oops, sorry about making a post and not putting it in the PSA thread.
post #1295 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raralith View Post
I just dropped by for some presale purchase, but the official sale starts on June 21st, 2010. Most models are not on display which means they may be older or discontinued models with the exception of some limited editions models. Sale is 50% on available sizes (I tried maybe 8 different shoes on 7 E so there were a good amount available in my wize), Prestage line comes with shoe trees, Classic does not, shoe trees are full price at $115. Attached are pics or it didn't happen:






how much?
post #1296 of 5884
Per my posts, Church's navy Sahara Desert boots are currently 105GBP at kurtgeiger.com and selfridges.com. Please feel free to PM me if you need help with a proxy. *edit* They're actually 109GBP.
post #1297 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
how much?

$704 total
post #1298 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raralith View Post
$704 total

beautiful shoes.
post #1299 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raralith View Post
I should note 7 E US, the shoes I were trying were 6 and 6.5 Wide UK with various last. As for what is on sale, I'm not too familair with Lobb model names. I tried maybe 3 balmorals, 2-3 derby's, and they said they had a boot and loafer but I didn't try those. I tried on 6 rather (not 8), but they had more I wasn't interested in,

Great looking shoes. Any idea if the Woodcote is on sale (balmoral austerity brogue)? Do you know if they take phone orders? TIA.
post #1300 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by KObalto View Post
Great looking shoes. Any idea if the Woodcote is on sale (balmoral austerity brogue)? Do you know if they take phone orders? TIA.

I have no idea whether the Woodcote was on sale. Everything was based off of availability of size, and I know there were quite a few shoes not in my size that I would have been much more interested in. As for phone orders, they should be able to, and I'm pretty sure anything ordered on the JL USA website is shipped directly from the Costa Mesa store anyways. Le and Eric were a great help, and I was probably there for almost an hour trying on shoes. You'd at least save the near 10% California tax too.
post #1301 of 5884
Brooks brothers has 40% off sports shirts and 30% off tailored, today only.
post #1302 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risk_Reward View Post
Brooks brothers has 40% off sports shirts and 30% off tailored, today only.
And they yanked all but one ESF shirt from their online store.
post #1303 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risk_Reward View Post
Brooks brothers has 40% off sports shirts and 30% off tailored, today only.
Today it's 40% off "leather accessories", which happens to include all their shoes (cordovan shoes excluded, cordovan belts, wallets included though), belts, and shoe care supplies.
post #1304 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by arc View Post
Today it's 40% of "leather accessories", which happens to include things like shoes, non-leather belts, shoe care supplies, go figure. Cordovan excluded of course.
Anyone have an opinion on the quality of their bridle leather belt? - Keith
post #1305 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by arc View Post
Today it's 40% of "leather accessories", which happens to include all their shoes (cordovan excluded), belts, and shoe care supplies.

Cordovan belts are included.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Official Events and PSA thread