or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › RLBL Black Anthony Blazers - $300 OBO (36R, 38S)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RLBL Black Anthony Blazers - $300 OBO (36R, 38S) - Page 3

post #31 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
cant wait for my suit.

You bought the 42R?Too bad there isn't one in my size.
post #32 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
You bought the 42R?Too bad there isn't one in my size.

yeah. that is why i need to unload my cashmere rlpl coat!
post #33 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
yeah. that is why i need to unload my cashmere rlpl coat!

If you lose 20 pounds,you'd probably have to switch to size 40 and move the suit too
post #34 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
If you lose 20 pounds,you'd probably have to switch to size 40 and move the suit too

actually it is not my shoulder and upper area that needs to size down it is mainly my gut. it expands the 42r coat but once i get down to my approx ideal weight it is same shoulder/chest size but now i can get a waist suppression going
post #35 of 54
Received my grey pinstripe RLPL suit today - perfect! Thanks, Nate!
post #36 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxnate View Post

RLPL Yellow 100% Cashmere Crewneck Sweater - Large

Attachment 31296

Retail $795
Asking $100 shipped CONUS

just to let you know, this is one of the hidden bargains here on sf im sure most of you missed.

RLPL made in italy cashmere sweater. the ones that are stretchy and wear like a comfortable shirt.
post #37 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
just to let you know, this is one of the hidden bargains here on sf im sure most of you missed.

RLPL made in italy cashmere sweater. the ones that are stretchy and wear like a comfortable shirt.

Did you buy one of the suits? How is it? Heavy fabric?
post #38 of 54
Hi, will you accept returns?
post #39 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
You bought the 42R?Too bad there isn't one in my size.

There is a beautiful cashmere 40R kicking around somewhere.

RLPL Belted Suede Jacket - Medium

I saw this in person and it is absolutely beautiful. Anyone looking for a butter-like suede should check this out.

lefty
post #40 of 54
Thread Starter 
11/23 Thread cleaning and PRICE DROPS on remaining items.
post #41 of 54
I'm new to the site, and can't send you a PM until I make two posts. The white BL dress shirt caught my eye. I need a nice white shirt, and if I'm correct in thinking you're asking $55, then I'd be interested in taking it off your hands.

What size is this item? And is it still available? Thank you very much for your time.

-Andrew
post #42 of 54
Thread Starter 
Sorry, the white BL shirt was sold and should have been removed when I cleaned out the thread. I've removed it now.
post #43 of 54
PM Sent.
post #44 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
just to let you know, this is one of the hidden bargains here on sf im sure most of you missed.

RLPL made in italy cashmere sweater. the ones that are stretchy and wear like a comfortable shirt.

I was lucky enough to be the one to get this. From what I heard, RLPL sweaters are made in China, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the "made in italy" tag on this. VERY soft and seems to be of excellent quality
post #45 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibadiba View Post
I was lucky enough to be the one to get this. From what I heard, RLPL sweaters are made in China, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the "made in italy" tag on this. VERY soft and seems to be of excellent quality

yes. i dont know about the made in china ones (and there are for both pl and bl) , but i have two of the rlpl cashmere sweaters mii that i just love.

one is a dreary purplish blue (very nice color honestly) and the other a red/navy striped one (runs very slim and high armholed)
such decadent items.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › RLBL Black Anthony Blazers - $300 OBO (36R, 38S)