or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alligator / Crocodile Shoes - Page 44

post #646 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

Miesten shoe lounge @ Harrods




I like the brown and the blue derbies, I would be very happy with those
post #647 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

I like the brown and the blue derbies, I would be very happy with those

If they are Magnanni? I have never seen Magnanni exotics look that good!! I think I remember Rider saying Magnanni was capable of making good quality exotic skin shoes.
post #648 of 989
I know these are Mezlan and I already know they get very little love on SF.
peepwall[1].gif




post #649 of 989
Thread Starter 
post #650 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

I know these are Mezlan and I already know they get very little love on SF.
peepwall[1].gif

They look like caiman in the photos.
post #651 of 989

post #652 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

If they are Magnanni? I have never seen Magnanni exotics look that good!! I think I remember Rider saying Magnanni was capable of making good quality exotic skin shoes.

Yes, they look great
post #653 of 989

Beautiful and stunning pair of shoes!!!!! Where can I find them in the U.S.?

post #654 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLskinzlearner View Post

Beautiful and stunning pair of shoes!!!!! Where can I find them in the U.S.?

Didn't know Magnanni did Norv.
post #655 of 989
Bespoke Crocodile(Porosus nubuk) Chukka Boots by TYE Shoemaker http://www.tyeshoemaker.com/diary/



post #656 of 989

CLEVERLEY
post #657 of 989
LOBB

post #658 of 989

post #659 of 989
post #660 of 989
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes