Met up with my mate shooey the shooman the other day.
He picked up these Cleverly Bespoke
* inbuild supports inside,
* a notched heel most commonly on French and Japanese bespoke,
* a canted hand stacked heel that is slightly higher to add pizzazz, but not too high to destroy a classic look.
* the famous Cleverley chisel toe
* all leather heel, no rubber moon piece, but uses a metal heel insert commonly used in Europe.
* close cut fiddle back waist
* 11 spi on soles
* indigo blue alligator leather
* half sock liner that exposes insole handwork
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)