or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What do we all do for a living?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do we all do for a living? - Page 3

post #31 of 399
optometry student.
post #32 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciKid View Post
You work for the English Navy?

Always wanted to. My Grandpa served on the battleship HMS Revenge in WW2 and I have an uncle that was a sailor in the merchant navy.
post #33 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reeves View Post
Always wanted to. My Grandpa served on the battleship HMS Revenge in WW2 and I have an uncle that was a sailor in the merchant navy.

The writing on your avatar is so hard to read it looks a lot like Modern English Sailor.
post #34 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciKid View Post
The writing on your avatar is so hard to read it looks a lot like Modern English Sailor.

It wasn't designed specifically to be used as an avatar here I just lifted it from my site. Maybe I should take a look at it.

What kind of retail do you want to do and where are you?
post #35 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by chroMe View Post
graveyard legal exec; partner used to work in investment banking now redundant so lets hope she finds a job so i can sleep during the day...again.

What does a graveyard legal exec do?
post #36 of 399
I provide universal access to all knowledge...for free.
post #37 of 399
I'm a librarian and also do some IT work in a medical practice. I write books and other things too.
post #38 of 399
I am the head of accounting for a major marketing company, not as glamorous as it sounds though.
post #39 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by binge View Post
I provide universal access to all knowledge...for free.

Are you google books?
post #40 of 399
Academic (political science).
post #41 of 399
Undergraduate student.
post #42 of 399
History/PE Teacher
post #43 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by whymakemedothis View Post

Profoundly Moving.
I deeply respect dedication to one's art.
post #44 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by binge View Post
I provide universal access to all knowledge...for free.

We know, Dr Pangloss.
And we are grateful for your erudition and generosity.
post #45 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reeves View Post
It wasn't designed specifically to be used as an avatar here I just lifted it from my site. Maybe I should take a look at it.

What kind of retail do you want to do and where are you?

Ha I am just messing with you a bit, I could make out tailor, but I did have to squint.

I'll hopefully get in with one of the bigger menswear stores here in Canada, Harry Rosen or Holt Renfrew, though I may have to start in some god forsaken suburban mall. Even that might be tough to land though. I may have to start somewhere like Banana Republic or, well, hopefully not somewhere like The Gap. I'm just out of school with an English degree and trying to figure out what to do other than work to buy more clothes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What do we all do for a living?