or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Calling all LLBean Katahdin Iron Works Boots owners
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Calling all LLBean Katahdin Iron Works Boots owners - Page 88

post #1306 of 1315

Loved the cap toe model so much that I just bought another pair :inlove:  

post #1307 of 1315
Need advise. I recently discovered that the seam from the inside has started to tear and I'm afraid it's going to continue with use.
I'm wondering if it's worth to have it re sawn or just get them re soled.
I'm bummed about it since I got them on September and they're supposed to take a beating.
post #1308 of 1315
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco302 View Post

Need advise. I recently discovered that the seam from the inside has started to tear and I'm afraid it's going to continue with use.
I'm wondering if it's worth to have it re sawn or just get them re soled.
I'm bummed about it since I got them on September and they're supposed to take a beating.


just exchange them for a new pair, did you get them at ll bean?

post #1309 of 1315
Quote:
Originally Posted by red81 View Post


just exchange them for a new pair, did you get them at ll bean?
yes, I wonder if they will take them back if they have been treated..
I used mink oil and the water proof wax
post #1310 of 1315

I'm pretty sure LLBean will take back anything that you're not satisfied with. Give them a call...

post #1311 of 1315
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixProtocol View Post

I'm pretty sure LLBean will take back anything that you're not satisfied with. Give them a call...
Did called them and they're sending a new pair.
I like the way mine were aging frown.gif
post #1312 of 1315

The weather was fine so I took my older pair out.

post #1313 of 1315

Has anyone had the 100th Anniversary edition of these boots?


They were made in 2012.


I picked up a slightly used pair this past weekend for $8.00.

So far I am really liking them.


Here are a couple pictures before conditioning.





 







 



 

post #1314 of 1315
^ I'm betting those are not Chippewa.
post #1315 of 1315

I'm pretty sure they are not Chippewa. I was just wondering if anyone had a pair of the 100th anniversary..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Calling all LLBean Katahdin Iron Works Boots owners