Yeah, I actually went ahead and bought the coat. Too good of a chance to pass up, even if it is a bit raggedy.
- Literally NO labels on it other than the stencil.
- No idea what the size actually is, but I'm guessing a 36R.
- Don't know what era, I'm guessing post-1980's
- Inner lining is a dark green/black with dark green cloth in the pockets.
- Found 2 extra fouled anchor buttons in a pocket!
- 4 buttons on each side with buttonholes on both plackets as well
My measurements are:
Here are pics of it and how it fits on me. Any better-educated guess as to what it might be would be awesome.
It actually fits well in the body and tapers in the middle nicely.
Standard legal envelope for size reference ...
Missing button ...
Dark green cloth in the pockets
The stenciled name "LIESTER MH" + number
A couple of (moth?) holes in the collar, they don't go all the way through
Stitching coming undone at bottom corner of flap
Not the tidiest of sewing jobs on the collar
Cuff stitch line doesn't match up to itself :facepalm: