or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › MEGA PEACOAT THREAD - 61 threads merged - all Peacoat questions HERE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MEGA PEACOAT THREAD - 61 threads merged - all Peacoat questions HERE - Page 4

post #46 of 5734
The black H & M one was 129 dollars, and the navy H & M one was 79 dollars.
post #47 of 5734
this one here? (first column second row) http://tinyurl.com/vr27t for only $129? nice.
post #48 of 5734
i recently picked up a schott navy peacoat at filene's basement for $100. i think they had some charcoals as well. i wear a 44L jacket but the large wasn't fitted enough for me so i tried on the medium. it was perfect; maybe a tad snug up top, but it had a nice fitted look around my midsection. i'd look into it if you have one in your area.
post #49 of 5734
Quote:
Originally Posted by this_is_james
this one here? (first column second row)
http://tinyurl.com/vr27t

for only $129? nice.

Yeah, that is it. It fits really nice too.
post #50 of 5734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungee Man
Yeah, that is it. It fits really nice too.

awesome. i think it will be either this or something from zara(anyone kind enough to check out what peacoats they have?).

bungeeman, did you perceive the quality to be better for the maldini line(the peacoat specifically) over the usual/regular H&M quality?

i think zara's quality tops H&M.
post #51 of 5734
Quote:
Originally Posted by this_is_james
i think zara's quality tops H&M.

I'm not sure how much that is saying.
post #52 of 5734
Quote:
Originally Posted by raley
I'm not sure how much that is saying.
i don't get you. actually, i think i do but i'm just going to ignore it.
post #53 of 5734
Quote:
Originally Posted by this_is_james
http://www.honestforum.com/showthread.php?t=70341
i love the one shown here in this thread but it's most likely not in stores anymore.


Um.

This is the EXACT freaking coat that I have been looking for.

I'd be willing to shell out handsomely for this one.

Blah blah, Zara quality, blah blah be damned..
post #54 of 5734
Quote:
Originally Posted by this_is_james
awesome. i think it will be either this or something from zara(anyone kind enough to check out what peacoats they have?).

bungeeman, did you perceive the quality to be better for the maldini line(the peacoat specifically) over the usual/regular H&M quality?

i think zara's quality tops H&M.

I only saw one navy peacoat at Zara, it was belted, and looked otherwise slim fit but pretty normal, but was $199 I believe. Quality is... decent I guess, won't last a couple years of solid wear IMO.
post #55 of 5734
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker
Um.

This is the EXACT freaking coat that I have been looking for.

I'd be willing to shell out handsomely for this one.

Blah blah, Zara quality, blah blah be damned..

please let me know if you find it. i'll need a size small. thanks.
post #56 of 5734
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I only saw one navy peacoat at Zara, it was belted, and looked otherwise slim fit but pretty normal, but was $199 I believe. Quality is... decent I guess, won't last a couple years of solid wear IMO.

thanks for the info.
post #57 of 5734
anyone seen the movie "wicker park" starring josh harntnett? extremely nice peacoat.
post #58 of 5734
really interested in getting this but i'm not sure how slim-fit it is. obviously it won't be as slim as the purple label version but as long as it's on the slim side it will do. anybody familiar with it or tried it on?

http://tinyurl.com/yhlkh4

purple label:
http://tinyurl.com/y88guh
post #59 of 5734
why not get the schott version and save ~$260?
post #60 of 5734
I am a big fan of RL. I like the black one in your link a lot! I wonder how it fits? I'll try stopping by the RL store, and see if I can't try it on. I'll post on the fit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › MEGA PEACOAT THREAD - 61 threads merged - all Peacoat questions HERE