or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Saint Crispin's bespoke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Crispin's bespoke

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Can anybody tell me the price for a pair of bespoke Saint Crispin's shoes?

I really like this style.

http://www.saint-crispins.com/e_bespoke/images1.html

The process for bespoke seems to be through one of their retailers? Anybody have any experience?

Thanks in advance.
post #2 of 18
Who do I have to kill to get those Jodphurs in a 9D?
post #3 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltar
Who do I have to kill to get those Jodphurs in a 9D?


You might be able to avoid the danger of criminal prosecution, at least if you were comfortable with the Jodhpurs from the Prêt - line. Just read my thread started here:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=14280

Regards

ccffm1
post #4 of 18
Ccffm1, do you know the prices of the pret line of St. Crispin's? Are they posted somewhere?
post #5 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger
Ccffm1, do you know the prices of the pret line of St. Crispin's? Are they posted somewhere?
I just ordered a pair of Prêt line St. Crispins's. The Seamless, model 114. They were 979 euro's. I think the boots are 1079 but i'm not to sure. These prices include 19% VAT btw.
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
To answer my own question via another style forum thread it looks like bespokes are 1428 euros. I'll try to do a better search next time.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...nt+crispin%27s
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by vc2000
To answer my own question via another style forum thread it looks like bespokes are 1428 euros. I'll try to do a better search next time.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...nt+crispin%27s
That's a pretty reasonable price imho. Since I paid almost a 1000 euros for made to order shoes. Guess I'll try a pair of bespokes next time they'll visit Amsterdam.
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy
That's a pretty reasonable price imho. Since I paid almost a 1000 euros for made to order shoes. Guess I'll try a pair of bespokes next time they'll visit Amsterdam.


I think they are a little bit more expensive. From the other thread:
The PRET line shoes would cost € 650 – 690 (depending on the style).
TREES at a price of € 113 are not obligatory but highly recommended.

As you paid almost 1000 euro (trees included) that is about 200 euro more. I think prices has gone up, the information in that thread is about 1,5 years old. To bad, 1428 euro would be an excellent deal for besproke shoes.
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHoogeveen
I think they are a little bit more expensive. From the other thread:
The PRET line shoes would cost € 650 - 690 (depending on the style).
TREES at a price of € 113 are not obligatory but highly recommended.

As you paid almost 1000 euro (trees included) that is about 200 euro more. I think prices has gone up, the information in that thread is about 1,5 years old. To bad, 1428 euro would be an excellent deal for besproke shoes.
I forgot to mention that. Lasted (hollow) trees are indeed included in the 979 euros.
post #10 of 18
I believe the quoted prices in that thread are export prices.
post #11 of 18
The price of around 1400 Euros would be correct for a derby or oxford, boxcalf or anilin calf. Also a good address for bespoke shoes: www.maftei.at, situated in Vienna, small manufacturer.(only problem website is only available in german)
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy
I just ordered a pair of Prêt line St. Crispins's. The Seamless, model 114. They were 979 euro's. I think the boots are 1079 but i'm not to sure. These prices include 19% VAT btw.
Roy, so we could deduct the 19%, could we, when ordering from North America? That would bring the price closer to those quoted by AlexHoogeveen for pret.
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger
Roy, so we could deduct the 19%, could we, when ordering from North America? That would bring the price closer to those quoted by AlexHoogeveen for pret.
As far as I know you could order them tax free, but may be you have to pay local taxes (vat and/or import duties) over them. I don't know about tax laws in the U.S. or Canada.
post #14 of 18
here's their quote: Prices Last making and trial shoe\t\t\t\t€ 250 BESPOKE shoes, including shoe trees \t\t€ 1650 Shipping by Airmail not included. Note:\tAll styles shown on our website may also be executed for BESPOKE shoes as well. www.saint-crispins.com PRET line PRET shoes\t\t\t\t\t\t\t€ 690 TREES (not obligatory but highly recommended)\t€ 90 Shipping by Airmail not included.
post #15 of 18
I just inquired at the outlet and they told me their Prêt - line was € 780,- inc. 16 % VAT. I figure that would include the trees, though. The price quoted pretty much equals the one of JL and EG RTW w/o shoe trees here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Saint Crispin's bespoke