or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread - Page 24

post #346 of 1626
I've been here longer than my join date suggests
post #347 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sam View Post
I've been here longer than my join date suggests

That's a good enough answer for me.
post #348 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdial View Post
Often isn't what? Your comment doesn't make any sense.
What isn't often? Perhaps it is my sense that doesn't require any comment.
post #349 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdial View Post
Something doesn't add up. Mr. Sam seems to know an awful lot about the posters and some of the inside jokes here on SF considering the short amount of time he has been here.

It's funny you should mention that, I had the the same thought after seeing his Sammifications of more notable SF Characters. Long time lurker perhaps? Hmmmmmmm, maybe not... My money's on Foo: he has displayed his Photoshop skillz before and seems to have a lot of free time lately... Best place to hide is in plain sight.
post #350 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
It's funny you should mention that, I had the the same thought after seeing his Sammifications of more notable SF Characters. Long time lurker perhaps? Hmmmmmmm, maybe not... My money's on Foo: he has displayed his Photoshop skillz before and seems to have a lot of free time lately... Best place to hide is in plain sight.

Nah, Foo's FS skills aren't as good as Sam's. Plus he never would have put Moo's shorts on his body.
post #351 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
It's funny you should mention that, I had the the same thought after seeing his Sammifications of more notable SF Characters. Long time lurker perhaps? Hmmmmmmm, maybe not... My money's on Foo: he has displayed his Photoshop skillz before and seems to have a lot of free time lately... Best place to hide is in plain sight.

Don't buy it. While Foo can FOOF fine enough, he doesn't strike me as overly creative as Samwise here. I can be wrong, but I doubt it. And despite the massive amounts of free time at the firm, I doubt he has photoshop installed on his computer and he can get away with an entire gallery of work.
post #352 of 1626
+1 Foo would never sammify himself onto Moo. It would be like Vox foofing himself into mt_spiffy.
post #353 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdial View Post
Nah, Foo's FS skills aren't as good as Sam's. Plus he never would have put Moo's shorts on his body.

Are you sure about that? Has anyone actually seen all five pairs of his OneShoe irl? Good point re the Moo shorts, but again, just a ruse to eliminate any suspicion being directed at him. See how easily it worked on you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
Don't buy it. While Foo can FOOF fine enough, he doesn't strike me as overly creative as Samwise here. I can be wrong, but I doubt it. And despite the massive amounts of free time at the firm, I doubt he has photoshop installed on his computer and he can get away with an entire gallery of work.

Free time at the firm you say? I think he spends most of his days at home in his gym shorts taking jacket and cuff porn pics!
post #354 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
Are you sure about that? Has anyone actually seen all five pairs of his OneShoe irl? Good point re the Moo shorts, but again, just a ruse to eliminate any suspicion being directed at him. See how easily it worked on you?

I can see where you're coming from but I'm going to stop before this turns into a Foo thread.
post #355 of 1626
let's not make this thread about foo or vox,Mr.Sam,carry on. Nicely done!
post #356 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
let's not make this thread about foo or vox,Mr.Sam,carry on. Nicely done!

I agree
post #357 of 1626
post #358 of 1626
You should do some SW/D guys too.
post #359 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
You should do some SW/D guys too.

Good point
post #360 of 1626
Mr. Sam. I have to put it out there. Your mind and way of thinking is otherworldly. (Note, that word was used in reference to MJ). Unquote. Carry on....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread