or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread - Page 20

post #286 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
My point, and insutation is, if you're not Mr. Sam, this is not the thread for someone to start imitating him and trying to do a funny with his own creations. It's not even good.

Why are you picking on me Mr Riley?

Is this how multiple thousand post posters treat newly junior members? Or is it just you who is so mean
post #287 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifl View Post
Why are you picking on me Mr Riley?

I'm not. But you tried to imitate Mr. Sam. My point is, this is his gallery, don't try to be funny doing your own thing. It's like a little kid wanting to get in on the props.
post #288 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
I'm not. But you tried to imitate Mr. Sam. My point is, this is his gallery, don't try to be funny doing your own thing. It's like a little kid wanting to get in on the props.

You're not nice at all.
post #289 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifl View Post
Why are you picking on me Mr Riley?

Is this how multiple thousand post posters treat newly junior members? Or is it just you who is so mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifl View Post
You're not nice at all.

Fuck off
post #290 of 1626
I'm confused. Is this one done by Mr. Sam?[/quote]


I wasn't confused by this pic in the slightest and confusion is my normal state.

Rob
post #291 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifl View Post
You're not nice at all.

But he is right.
post #292 of 1626
Has no one noticed sifl's avatar? I think we've hit a new high(low?) when you have a literal sock puppet of, what I'm guessing, is another sock puppet [see: Mr. Sam] Either way, keep up the good work Mr. Whoeveryouare.
post #293 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sam View Post

I have to admit, when I did that pose this morning, I was half-expecting this particular comparison...

Nice one!

(I've never been so glad my face is partly obscured because I sense some of the awesome chops in this thread will go viral... )
post #294 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
Fuck off

Are you repeating what your 27 years old manager is telling you every morning when you ask him if you can bring him a cup of coffee from the cafeteria? I understand you may want to look a tough man on internet.
post #295 of 1626
Nah. Don't you think if he were Mr. Sam's sock puppet the picture would have been better?

Let's not take the thread off the rails critiquing sifl, let's just continue to enjoy the best thing to happen here in some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embowafa View Post
Has no one noticed sifl's avatar? I think we've hit a new high(low?) when you have a literal sock puppet of, what I'm guessing, is another sock puppet [see: Mr. Sam]

Either way, keep up the good work Mr. Whoeveryouare.
post #296 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZRM View Post
Nah. Don't you think if he were Mr. Sam's sock puppet the picture would have been better?

Let's not take the thread off the rails critiquing sifl, let's just continue to enjoy the best thing to happen here in some time.

Yes. I apologize to all who hated my little photograph SO MUCH that they wanted to insult me.
post #297 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifl View Post
Yes. I apologize to all who hated my little photograph SO MUCH that they wanted to insult me.

Welcome to the Internets.
post #298 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Welcome to the Internets.

Thank yoo
post #299 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
My point, and insinuation is, if you're not Mr. Sam, this is not the thread for someone to start imitating him and trying to do a funny with his own creations. That one isn't even good.

you realize that's skinny goomba in the background (i think), right?
post #300 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifl View Post
Yes. I apologize to all who hated my little photograph SO MUCH that they wanted to insult me.

Hey relax kid. Your little piece of art was ok, stop crying.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread