or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread - Page 103

post #1531 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sam View Post

uprhold.jpg

this is the best thing on SF. any way i can get this framed and matted? lol8[1].gif
post #1532 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


any way i can get this framed and matted? lol8[1].gif

 

Kids, this is how you know when you're spending way too much time at SF.  lol8[1].gif

post #1533 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandbn View Post

These particular women are from Burma which is in Asia, not Africa
look at the hair, africans have krissy hair, look at the eyes, these have a touch or asian, look at the lips, africans have much thick pronouced ones, and lastly look at the clothes. Africans dont wear clothes let alone 'easter bonnets'
Although there may also be a tribe of Africans where the women adorn themselves with copper necklaces as well.

Sorry m8, never seen an African b4. You say they don't wear clothes and Easter bonnets, yeah? I'll be sure to spot 'em in the future. Thick lips. No clothes. Got it. Cheers.



And Thailand too (as refugees), btw.
post #1534 of 1626
noice job with the cape sam. smile.gif
post #1535 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandbn View Post

africans have much thick pronouced ones, and lastly look at the clothes. Africans dont wear clothes let alone 'easter bonnets'

post #1536 of 1626
I'm against racism, because racism is a crime, and crime is for the blacks
post #1537 of 1626
i thought you were black?
post #1538 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sam View Post

I'm against racism, because racism is a crime, and crime is for the blacks

whoa kemosabe....thats my phrase. which i stole from someone else on the internet many moons ago.
post #1539 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sam View Post

I'm against racism, because racism is a crime, and crime is for the blacks

Who's talking about blacks? He was talking about Africans.
post #1540 of 1626
There is so much fucking win in the last few posts...excellent work gents.
post #1541 of 1626
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
uprhold.jpg

Brilliant.
Was this taken before, during or after a consult? Anxiously awaiting diagnosis.....
post #1542 of 1626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
uprhold.jpg
Brilliant.
Was this taken before, during or after a consult? Anxiously awaiting diagnosis.....

Credit where credit is due. This was my diagnosis a few days ago.

Diagnosis: Acute Transference.
Do you concur?, Dr. Holdfast.
Edited by comrade - 7/19/12 at 8:24pm

I base my diagnosis on my extrordiany insight, uncommon modesty, and the fact that my wife of many years is a Therapist.
post #1543 of 1626
I regret to have missed this and offer my thanks comrade Doctor.
post #1544 of 1626
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint View Post

Was this taken before, during or after a consult? Anxiously awaiting diagnosis.....

 

Consider the photoshop the SF version of a Rorschach blot... sly.gif

post #1545 of 1626
one day, i would like to be featured in a mr. sam masterpiece. sigh.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread