or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Viccel.com socks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viccel.com socks - Page 42

post #616 of 818
I also disagree. I think viccel socks represent great value. I hand wash my socks and have worn them for over two years without any holes or rips, which is far more than I can say for my Pantharella which were considerably more expensive.
post #617 of 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishan22 View Post

I also disagree. I think viccel socks represent great value. I hand wash my socks and have worn them for over two years without any holes or rips, which is far more than I can say for my Pantharella which were considerably more expensive.

You prefer Viccel over Pantharella?

post #618 of 818
I personally do. The Pantharella OTC are 3x the price of the viccel ones and the nylon gradually loses its stretch over time. The viccel colors are distinctly more vibrant as well.
post #619 of 818
I just placed an order coming to Pennsylvania, USA. How long can I expect for arrival?
post #620 of 818
Takes 2 weeks to get to London.
post #621 of 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

I just placed an order coming to Pennsylvania, USA. How long can I expect for arrival?

Well inside EU it took me 16 days...

post #622 of 818
Viccel is now selling (producing?) shirtings. Anyone tried them? Double width, prices a little under italian fare. This one looks fun:

SeleukeiaP1060670.jpg
post #623 of 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

I just placed an order coming to Pennsylvania, USA. How long can I expect for arrival?

I'm nearing three weeks and nothing yet. Typical, or should I contact?
post #624 of 818

On both the orders I placed, I got an email with the header "Received your payment", which contained an order tracking link - did you check that?
 

post #625 of 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post


I'm nearing three weeks and nothing yet. Typical, or should I contact?

I don't think you should worry, takes me 2 weeks to get anything posted in the US and I live just north of your northern border.

On the other hand, I've got goods shipped from HK, Poland and Ukraine in less than a week...

I've never got nailed (touch wood...) with any of my internet purchases so far and I'm doing that for over 10 years now.

post #626 of 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post


I'm nearing three weeks and nothing yet. Typical, or should I contact?

Well it took me around 15 days and that's inside EU.. 

post #627 of 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Thank you Viccel, love them! 

 


This splash of color next to gray+black is simply stunning.  drool.gif

post #628 of 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

I don't think you should worry, takes me 2 weeks to get anything posted in the US and I live just north of your northern border.
On the other hand, I've got goods shipped from HK, Poland and Ukraine in less than a week...
I've never got nailed (touch wood...) with any of my internet purchases so far and I'm doing that for over 10 years now.

I also get a lot of international shipments, but never has it taken this long. Not worried, though, seems like the norm with Viccel.
post #629 of 818

What does it say on the tracking? You'll get more reliable info there than asking others to guess ;)
 

post #630 of 818
They said tracking wasn't available!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Viccel.com socks